Chatper 5

Kehlani's POV:

So my quest for finding Khalil's @ has been a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. But then it hit me. Why don't I ask the most insightful person that I know. Nia. As I mentioned before, she knows everything about almost everybody. It wouldn't hurt to try.

I FaceTime her and she picks up.

"Hey girl"

"Hey. I have a quick question."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong I just...have a favor. I need you to find someone's Instagram for me."

"Shit you don't gotta tell me twice. What's their name?"

I answered Nia's series of question and after a few short minutes...she found his Instagram. And snap.

But before I hung up, I asked her one more question.

"Hey do you know anything about a guy named Fayzo. Or well goes by Fayzo."

"Describe him to me. Maybe he'll ring a bell."

"I don't know. He's my plug if that helps"

"Oh is he that tall curly headed boy that be posted up by the deli?"

"Yeah. Maybe. I don't know that can be a a lot of different people."

"I'm going to a lil function tonight. I'll get you a picture of a couple different niggas and I'll start my search."

"You better work for like the FBI when you grow up. Anyways thanks girl. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

After the conversation ended,I began to make a fantasy world of me and Khalil's fine ass.

Nia's POV:

One of my girls told me to slide through to this function tonight and you already know summer parties be the most active but tonight I got a mission. My homegirl Kehlani got me on the look out for a guy named faze or faygo or some shit.

My homegirl and her nigga come pick me up and take me to the party. Now tell me why as soon
as I stepped in they was playing my favorite song. It was like God knew. Anyways I was getting lit or whateva you know had a couple drinks but nothin crazy. I remember Kehlani telling me
Something bout how this guy was her plug so I look at all the corners cause thats where they usually be at. I seen some guy who looked kinda sus but my gut was tellin me to go talk to him.

So I walk up to this nigga and ask him if he seen lil fuego or whoever the fuck. He looked kinda confused but then pointed at this tall nigga with a durag who was smoking. So I make my way to him but then they played city girls so I got kinda distracted. I was throwin it back or whateva and I seen my friend hyping me up then I felt someone come up from behind me. I was ready to scrap with who ever the hell that was but I turned around and seen franko. I kept doing my thing and seen my friend recording and my smart ass told me "You can send Kehlani the video so she can confirm if this is him".

The rest of the night was a blur but I ended up on my homegirl couch at the end of the night.

———————————————————————————

This chapter low-key sucked but I just needed a little filler🥴