Chapter 8

Fayzo's POV:

I woke up to Kehlani tapping my shoulder.
"Can I sleep with you? I keep having nightmares about earlier." She asked me.
"Yeah sure".

I move over so she has space to climb in. She gets in the bed and I start to feel bad about what she said. She was having nightmares cause of what I made her do. I put my arm around her in attempt make her feel better. She didn't try to move so we fell asleep like that.

When I woke up she was still in my arms. I play with her hair a little bit. She started to wake up so I stoped. She looked up at me and smiled then laid back down.

After she laid down shorty started kissing my neck. I tried to stop ha before she started something she couldn't finish but shorty kept going. I ain't even stop her.

After a little while she got up.
"Ethan?" She asked me.
"Wassup".
"I think-"

I shoot straight up. I look around for Kehlani but she's still in the bed she fell asleep in. Fuck. It was a dream. I look down and...shit. Now I got another "problem" to take care of.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I turn the shower on so no one hears anything and start doing my...business.

Kehlani's POV:

I woke up in a very unfamiliar room. Then I remembered the events of yesterday and it started to make sense. I tried to turn on my phone but I was dead I was also hungry as fuck so I decided to go to the gas station across the street.

I got up to look for my shoes. I found them under Fayzo's bed which was where the duffel bag with the weed was.

I put on my shoes and left. I bought a pack of gum and two donuts so Fayzo could get one when I got back. The cashier was what looked like a 14 or 15 year old boy. " hey do you have a charger that I could borrow for a bit?" I asked him. "Uh let me check". He went behind a door and came out shortly after. "My dad said you can use it but he has to see you use it" he said. " um. Ok" I answered. I went behind the counter and through the door the boy had went through a moment ago. The door led to a garage where I was met by the boy's dad. "You need a charger?" The man asked me. "Yes sir. My phone died and I need to call my dad to let him know I'm ok." He pointed to a rusty little chair sitting in the corner of the garage. I said "thank you" and walked to it. Next the the chair was an outlet with a charger so I hooked up my phone and waited.

"What happened to you? Did you run away or something?" The man asked me.
"Um no sir" I answered. After a short period of silence he looked up from the car he was working on and said "Someone kidnapped you or something?"
This nigg- "no sir." " you look busted up." "Oh. Well I didn't run away but I guess you could say I'm not where I'm supposed to be right now" I said.
"Oh. It's a boy?" "Definitely not. Well kind of but you know what it's none of your business anyway."
"My bad. I just wanted to know wether or not the police were going to come asking me if I've seen you. Needed to get my story straight." He said. I let out a small laugh and continue to wait for my phone to charge.

Fayzo's POV:

After I "finished" I tried to take an actual shower. Soon as I opened the curtain I seen a whole ass roach. It was like 3 inches long on God. I walked out the bathroom but seen that a Kehlani was gone. I looked around the room and outside to see where she was at but I couldn't see her. Fuck. I ran and looked under the bed. To my relief, the bag was still there but her shoes weren't so she had to be outside. I checked my phone and seen a missed call from domo one of my guys. I decide to call him later and look for this girl.

I put my shoes on and head out. I asked a couple people if they had seen her but they all either said no or were too strung out to know what I was even saying. I made my rounds around the motel looking for this girl but couldn't find her. I low key started to get mad. I told her we had to lay low and now she out wherever doing whatever. I get back to the room and grab my phone. I went to my messages to see if she texted me but I ain't seen anything. Then I got an idea.

Kehlani

Send me yo location

Text me back Kehlani I'm not playin

I was sitting on the bed waiting for her to text me back and I started to think about my dream from last night. Yo what the fuck is wrong with me? I dead had a we-

*Kehlani started sharing their location*

Yes! I checked the map and it said she was close by. I walked out and followed the map all the way to where she was.

I got to the gas station where she was supposed to be but I couldn't find her. I walked up to the counter and asked the cashier " yo. You seen a girl in a dress with curly hair walk in? She kinda skinny. A little short." "Um. One second" he said. He went behind a door. When he came back I seen Kehlani coming back with him. A guy with a jumpsuit on came from behind her too. "It was a boy huh" he said. She laughed but I didn't get it. I grabbed her arm and dragged her out the store.
"Can you chill out?" She said. I stopped and turned around to her. "You don't get it do you? Nigga I
TOLD YO- I told yo ass we got to lay low but you just can't listen can you? You-" She cut me off and said "how am I not laying low? I don't even know where we are and all I did was go to a gas station. You're just trying complain about something." "Complain? Oh Now I'm complaining? You should be grateful that I'm lookin out for yo ass. And if anyone's complaining it's yo lil ass. Every time I try to do something for you you always got something to say-"
"first of all get out of my face before I-" "Before you what? What the hell you little ass gon do if I get in ya face?" I said while getting closer to her. "You think I won't rock yo shit lil girl? Huh? HUH?!?"

After I said that she started slapping the shit out of me. But I was on a lil adrenaline rush. I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and walked to the motel. She was kicking and trying to punch me but I don't even care at that point.

We got to the room and I threw her on the bed so she would shut up. I went under the bed and grabbed the bag and everything else I left in the room. She kept rambling on but after I gave her a lil glare she shut up.

You know what's crazy? I'm horny as hell right now too. Now I'm frustrated in two ways.

I put the stuff in the car, dropped off the key and we both got in the car. The car ride was quiet besides the music that was playing. The music got cut off because I was getting a call. It was domo again. I picked up.

"Yo Fayzo?
"What's up"
"Man somebody got shot"

———————————————————————————
The story is finally getting interesting😌 Let me know if you guys want to see anything specific so I can add it in a chapter or sum🙃