5 <3

Song: 'Listen to the Music' by The Doobie Brothers

Monday, gross. Theo hauled himself out of bed, this year he was lucky enough to have his own dorm. By having a father with such a high up position in the Ministry who also has a history of a harsh reputation, it meant that a simple request like this was automatically granted. Same for all the boys, except Blaise who has a different dad each year. His mother being a very level-headed and powerful woman granted him his advantage.

He plodded into his bathroom across the sea of clothes strewn across his bedroom floor. It was only the first week back and he had still found a way to make his room a pig sty. He was never a tidy boy. Tilly always had to clean up for him. But current circumstances left his room in a right state, Draco gagged every time he was made to step foot in there. Always so dramatic.

Standing in front of his large bathroom mirror he stared at his reflection. Disheveled hair all messed up from tossing and turning at night, marks on his face from it being pressed into the creases of his pillow all night. Puffy lips and prominent eye bags, a mess to say the least. So he jumped in the shower, brushed his teeth and left his hair to air dry. Unlike Draco who insisted on not being able to go out without blow-drying his hair and styling it with a bit of gel, Theo couldn't be arsed. He ran a brush through it and that was that.

Still half asleep he threw on his school uniform, tie not done up to McGonagalls standards, and headed to the great hall with his satchel. This morning he was unusually early so he decided to take a small walk around the grounds. He didn't want to step into the bustling hall just yet. Strolling along the gravelly pathway with the stones crunching under his feet, his mind began to wander. To where exactly you ask? To her of course, you already knew that.

How pretty she looked under the afternoon sun, how her hair flowed so perfectly, how she had pulled it into one of her many lovely hairstyles. She'd always done that. How he loved hearing her laugh and hated how he wasn't the cause of her dazzling smile. Her adored her feisty personality and actually did quite like the chase of trying to win her over. It was exhilarating.

And just as he decided it was time to grab something to eat, he saw a familiar flash of blonde hair. She had just half stumbled out of a teepee tent, her blonde hair messily tied back in a claw clip with the front pieces hanging loosely round her face. Her glasses sat on the bridge of her nose while she brought a hand up to cover a yawn that escaped her mouth. Her school uniform looked perfect as usual with her many pieces of jewellery she loved to wear. Over her shoulder was a satchel full off books that she readjusted as she walked across the grass towards the castle.

Theo sped up his walking so he would meet her right when she crossed onto the same pathway as him. She hadn't seemed to notice him yet, mainly because she was still waking up and took a lot of interest in the ground in front of her.

"Morning" he chirped out with his stupid smug smile.

Her head flew up at the sound of the all too familiar voice and her eyes automatically rolled when she saw the happy expression he was wearing. It's Monday, how the hell was he managing that good of a mood on a bloody Monday?

She ignored his greeting and sped up her walking pace to hurry in front of him but it was no match for his long strides.

"Trying to get away are we?" She could hear the dumb smirk in his voice without even looking his way. She couldn't dare look his way, she needed to hold this grudge. But dear lord those beautiful eyes and smile could make her heart melt. He was tall and handsome and kind, blimey this was going to be a hard one. She didn't know if he was trying to be her friend again or take this somewhere far more inappropriate. But then again, neither did he.