11 <3

Song- 'I'll Call You Mine' by girl in red

Monday rolled around after the group spent the day lazing around in the dorms playing wizard chess and other card games. Pansy came and joined them for a while before she had to go and finish off some homework and tidy up her dorm room. Lately Ophelia had been more distant with Tilly, but in all fairness she didn't mind too much as she had missed spending time with the boys and Pansy.

Tilly covered her yawn with her palm and trudged into the great hall, Theo's head perked up as he saw her sleepily walking in for breakfast. He smiled through a mouthful of milk and cereal, a droplet of milk dripping down his chin from his foolish grin. Draco rolled his eyes at Theo's messy eating, cringing at the crumbs that littered around his plate from the toast he had been eating before. Tilly chuckled and grabbed a napkin to wipe the milk off of his chin, rolling her eyes when he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Sitting down she frowned when in front of her was a bouquet of flowers, there were white lilies, pink geraniums, bright cosmos, white bouvardias and some heather. It was a beautiful selection packed into a bouquet and wrapped in brown paper with a string tied round the middle. She looked up so see Blaise who was almost bursting out of his seat, waiting for her to read the tag that was attached. Pansy sat beside him attempting to restrain him while Draco rolled his eyes, again, after Tilly just kind of stood there.

"Well go on woman, read the tag." Draco gestured for her to hurry the bloody hell up. He wasn't a morning person, neither was Tilly but he was a lot more irritable. The slightest mess, loud noise or repetitive conversation would cause him to practically throw a fit. Tilly looked to Theo who was messing around with the cereal swimming around in the milk with his spoon. Shrugging, she sat herself down next to him and opened the tag that was folded once over and fastened on the string.

To my best girl,

Wishing you well done on your latest quidditch win, words can't describe how grateful I am to have such an amazing person in my life again. I'm so proud of you. I hope my apologies have been sincere enough but I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for shutting you out. So, Tilly Buckling, I am immensely sorry for the stupid mistake I made and hope we can move on and see what the future holds for us.

Love from, your favourite person x

Ps- you look beautiful in my clothes ;)

Sucking in a breath of surprise and scanning the letter once more, her heart fluttered at the charming words swirled in his perfect handwriting. She looked up to see him smiling down at his cereal while the other three awaited her reaction- not so subtly I might add. Blaise was staring right at her, Pansy's eyes flickered everywhere in the room trying to seem not obvious. Draco was the only one that looked like he couldn't really give a shit, mornings definitely were not his thing.

"Thank you Theodore." she smiled sincerely and placed a hand on his farthest cheek and kissed his cheek.

"No worries love." he grinned at her, flashing his pearly white teeth.

"Okay this is adorable." Pansy whispered to Blaise who could barely hold it together.

"Well let's read it then." Blaise ushered, his leg bouncing up and down under the table.

Tilly handed the tag over to them, much to Theo's dislike. He knew they would never let this go. Blaise's eyes hurriedly read his kind words and his smile only widened with the more he read.

"Aw" Pansy cooed.

"Shut up" Theo rolled his eyes and stabbed his sausage that was on his plate, pushing the cereal bowl to the side.