6 <3

Song: 'Juliet' by Cavetown

A week had passed since the guests arrival and it was time for the first match. It was done through a random draw, ISQ A was to play Durmstrang B. The team that lost wouldn't advance into the competition and would immediately be out of the competition.

The ISQ girls quidditch kit was much different to any other school's. Unlike the bulky kit others wore, they stuck to tighter clothing that was a lot more lightweight. It made it easier for them to move around and manoeuvre their way throughout the match. The girls wore black long-sleeved thermal tops with matching skorts, they wore long woolen socks with shin padding and quidditch boots. They wore their quidditch jersey's over the top of the thermal with arm guards, gloves and black cloaks. And due to the school, they were all gifted with firebolts.

Being captain meant she had the responsibility of bossing everyone about, it was extremely difficult getting a big group of teenagers to actually shut up, let alone train them for matches. And she wasn't the only one who recognised the hard work she had put in organising training programs for the whole team, the extra thought she had put into planning new tactics and tricks they could try.

Blinking herself awake she stretched her arms above her head and stared at the ceiling of her teepee for a second before propping herself up on her elbows. She looked to the girls beds to see them empty, she frowned at that and threw the covers off of her. She was wearing a pair of pink pyjama shorts and a black 'The Smiths' oversized T-shirt with some fluffy penguin socks. Walking across to the entrance of their tent she unzipped the doorway and stepped out into the morning light. Outside her tent she found all of her teammates sat on picnic rugs with baskets of delicious food and juices.

"There she is!" Ophelia squealed and hopped up to pull her into a hug.

"What's all this for?" She asked half-asleep and looking at all the lovely food.

"Well, we all know how much hard work you've put in with us and how great of a captain you've been for us. We decided to let you sleep in as a small thank you from us and all have breakfast together since it's such nice weather." Ophelia wrapped an arm round her shoulder.

"I hope it's alright we invited your friends" Kittie spoke, she was sat leaning into Mattheo's chest munching on some grapes. The two had been together since anyone could remember, it seemed like they really would be together forever at this rate.

Tilly looked across the grassland to see Theo, Pansy, Draco and Blaise striding across towards them each with plates of different food. Tilly's eyes looked to Theo's slender figure, to the plate of pastries and bouquet of beautiful flowers in his hand.

"Yes" she spoke softly, eyes still fixated on the gorgeous specimen "Yes, that's quite alright". His hair was that sexy type of morning messy, he wore baggy blue jeans with black converse and a large black crew neck sweatshirt. A silver chain hung over the neckline and a small silver stud was in his pierced ear. He looked so god damn hot.

"Earth to Tilly" Ophelia waved a hand in front of her face. She shook her head of him and sat down on the rug in front of her, Ophelia following suit.

"Morning" Draco smiled as he sat down next to Ophelia.

"Morning Draco" she smiled back.

Oh there was definitely something going on between those two.

Blaise and Pansy sat with Mattheo and Kitty and some other ISQ players from the B team.

And Mr Theodore Nott being the sly devil he is came and sat next to Tilly.

"For you my love" he grinned as he handed her the most beautiful bouquet of flowers she had ever seen.

"Not your love but thank you, they're gorgeous" she smiled shyly as her hand slightly brushed his as she took them from him.