14 <3

Song- 'Pretty Boy' by The Neighbourhood
> I LOVE THIS SONG -T

Theo woke to the chirping of birds outside the canvas tent, the morning sunlight beamed through the window at the tip of the teepee. He gently craned his neck round to see the beautiful blonde that had wound herself around him in their sleep. In any other situation he would've hated being the big spoon, but the feeling of being in her arms was so comforting. He wasn't really big on showing affection but ever since she walked back into his life, he simply couldn't keep his hands to himself.

He carefully turned round to face her, making sure not to wake her just yet. Her arm was slung limply on his waist while her leg rested across his. Theo brushed away the few hairs that lay across her face, her perfect face. His index finger traced the purple marks on her neck as his eyes scanned her skin. The way her nose turned up a little bit at the end and how her lips slightly parted, letting out short breaths and sleepy sighs.

His palm came to rest on her jaw as she leant into it in her sleep, he looked over her shoulder to see the alarm clock showing that it was nearly eight o'clock. He froze when she shuffled in her sleep and moved her head closer to his. Her arm and leg readjusted themselves on his body as she cuddled up to him under the duvet.

His eyes scanned her face, this was a sight he could wake up to every morning. Having her nimble fingers tickling his bare skin as she slept next to him. He remembered every second of their last night, how they ventured into Hogsmeade and how his face ended up in between her legs. He was sure that it was the many butterbeers they'd had that made the idea of it seem so great. He, of course, loved every second of it. But he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. He had told her last night that things wouldn't be the same, Theo knew himself well. And now he had her once, he wasn't going to settle for the one-nigh-stand. Hell, they didn't even have sex, but that didn't make it any less valuable to Theo.

It didn't matter what they did, every second with her was like a dream. Laughter and smiles, she was just so lovely.

He laid there for a few more minutes, his hands trailing up and down the skin beneath her tshirt, before deciding it was time to wake the girl up.

"Wake up love" he kissed the tip of her nose, letting out a breathy laugh as she scrunched it up afterwards.

"Mmm" she mumbled and pulled herself closer to him.

"Wake up tills" his hand rubbed up and down her back, feeling that she now had no bra on. He tried to distract himself of the fact that only a thin sheet of cotton was between them.

"Five more minutes" she groaned into his neck.

"Wake up, I wanna see your pretty eyes" he smiled and moved his face back to see her.

"No you don't" she grumbled and withdrew herself from him and turned on her side.

"I do, wake up" he pulled her back across the sheet by her hip. "Wake up love, I'm not going to stop this."

"Fuck off" she picked up the pillow below her and shoved it over her face.

"Okay then," he huffed and sat up "fine."

"Thank Merlin" she muttered and pushed the pillow back behind her head.

"I'm doing it my way then" he stood up from the bed and stretched out tall, letting out a groan as he did so.

"Theo just let me sleep, I don't wanna- THEO AH!"

"I told you" he smirked as he lay on top of her after flopping onto the bed face first.

"Oh for fuck sake fine, get off and I'll get up" she sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"Only if you give me a kiss" he closed his eyes and pouted his lips dramatically.