10 <3

Song- 'It's Not Living (If It's Not With You)' by the 1975

The Slytherins spent the rest of the morning reading Draco about a certain Gryffindor he claimed to hate all these years. His face heated up a bright pink at all the jokes being hurled his way by Theo and Blaise, they would take any opportunity to make fun of him. Adrian left soon after, although he roomed with the boys, he was much closer with the Ravenclaw boys.

Theo was glued to Tilly's side the whole time, usually with his arm round her or his hand resting on her leg. Tilly didn't object, everything in her was telling her just to get up and leave to her own devices. But she couldn't help but grow to like the sense of nostalgia. It was like the young years of Hogwarts all over again.

While Tilly was laughing and reminiscing on the past, Theo was fighting with his own mind to keep his urges at bay. He had given her a t-shirt of his and some boxers as he thought it was best to change out of her dress from the night before. He had seen her in his clothes before but this was a lot different. They were older now, Theo almost screamed at himself for being turned on by her thighs that peeked out from under the covers. She always looked so beautiful. Just perfect.

Blaise and Draco shared amused looks at Theo's pained expressions whenever Tilly shuffled in the bed or brushed against his upper legs. They thought it was absolutely hilarious seeing Theo trying so hard not to grab her by the hips and pin her down. They knew he was being respectful, but it was only more amusing to them seeing the obviously difficult process.

"Well, I'm just glad I wasn't in here any earlier to walk in on your pale arse on display for all of Hogwarts to see" Blaise sniggered.

"Hey! My arse is stunning, it's so peachy and smooth like a baby's bottom!" Draco defended with an awfully hurt look on his face.

"I don't believe that for a second" Theo chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" Draco challenged and stood up out of bed, he pulled down the boxers he had on to reveal a very pale arse.

"Draco! We have a lady in our presence!" Theo cried and covered Tilly's eyes with his hand. Draco's bare arse was still hanging out while Tilly was in a fit of laughter with Blaise.

Draco finally pulled his pants up and gave his bum a little smack which made Blaise laugh harder "And? If I didn't know better I'd say she liked it. Didn't you Tilly?"

"Oh, so much! Loved every second of it!" She said very sarcastically.

"Well maybe you'd like a go with me hm?" Draco wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at her. He and Blaise both knew what he was doing, he was only trying to rile Theo up. They were both well aware of Theo's obvious crush on her and thought it was only best to egg it on.

"Watch it Malfoy" Theo gritted his teeth and glared are Draco who was wiggling his bum in their direction. Blaise was having to bite back his giant grin of enjoyment, it was always funny watching Theo get pissed off. Especially when it came to his girl.

"I just might take you up on that offer Malfoy" Tilly smirked, she too caught on to what the boys were doing. Seeing Theo angry was just too good to miss.

"That's it" Theo huffed and picked her up by the waist and flung her over his shoulder. He smiled when he heard her squeal out and hit his back in a pathetic attempt to get him to put her down. He marched into the bathroom, kicked the door shut and clicked the lock shut. Sitting her on the edge of the bathroom counter, his hands found her waist.

He watched her face as it rest still and very unimpressed. "You will most definitely not be taking Draco up on that offer."

"Why not?" She challenged, raising her eyebrows and crossing her arms over her chest.