12 <3

Song- 'What Once Was' by Hers

"Hey you" Theo gave her shoulders a squeeze as he came up behind her seat in the great hall.

"Hi" she grinned at him.

"So" he began and sat down in his place next to her. "I know you said you weren't keen on going to tonight's party, so I was wondering if uh- if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously. Today was the match between Beauxbatons A team and Durmstrang's B team, Beauxbatons pulling a win out of the bag. ISQ B team ended up coming out on top when they played the Hogwarts B team. The only teams next to play in the first round were the Beauxbatons B team and the Hogwarts A team- Theo's team.

"Yeah I'd love to." She nodded happily, he was extremely nervous that she'd say no and he would make a fool out of himself.

"Great, after dinner?"

"Of course" she smiled and turned back to her food. Theo smiled to himself and began piling up his plate with food.

"Honestly mate, I don't understand how you eat so much." Blaise shook his head, eyeing up the mountain of food that was Theo's first serving. He's almost definitely be back for seconds.

"Because it's good" he said through a mouth of mashed potato.

"Close your mouth while you're eating Theo" Draco said, flicking a pea at his forehead.

"Fuck off" Theo said after he had swallowed and shoved yet another mouthful of food in. Conversation spiked up between the boys, talking about quidditch and the players tactics so Pansy turned to Tilly.

"So, I hear you two won't be attending tonight's celebrations no?" She questioned smiling.

"Uh no we're not actually" Tilly hid her smile behind her goblet.

"And where is lover boy taking you tonight then?" She nudged her foot under the table.

"We're going to Hogsmeade." Tilly said after swallowing a mouthful of chicken.

"Oh that's just lovely!" Pansy clapped her hands together "What are you going to wear?"

"Um, I'm not actually sure. Oh no, I didn't even think of that." She panicked slightly.

"I think what you have on now is perfect" Pansy pointed out.

"You think?" Tilly looked down at her outfit, she was wearing a black shirt sleeved jersey material dress that had very tiny light pink and red flowers scattered on it. The dress tied across at the front and came down in a v neckline revealing the pearls around her neck. Underneath that she wore thigh high stockings and on her feet were her black Doc Marten boots along with some woollen socks that scrunched up at the top of the boot.

"Yeah, I think stick with something casual for tonight. Make sure you take your coat though, it's probably going to be chilly tonight. You don't know where the bloody hell Theo is taking you, plus I love those boots." Pansy smiled comfortingly, relaxing Tilly from her outfit panic.

"Okay, yeah you're right." She breathed and smiled at Theo when he linked his pinky with hers on top of the table while talking with the boys.

"You two are so dreamy, my god." Pansy gushed, causing Tilly to blush and shuffle closer to Theo.

———

"You look beautiful love" Theo kissed her forehead when she stepped out of her teepee.

"Theo I've been wearing this all day" she laughed.

"Doesn't matter, gorgeous as always." He shook his head and held out his arm for her to take. She had wrapped up warm in a large puffer coat and a black zip up hoodie (kindly shoved onto her by Theo when she didn't bring a jumper to the last quidditch match) on top of her dress.