24 <3

Song- 'Hard Place' by H.E.R.
- Jesus I love this song sm- T<3

They reached Theo's dorm door, too engrossed in each other's eyes to hear the noises behind the door. Swinging the door open, their eyes almost burst open into mush. On the beds either side of Theo's was both Draco and Hermione and Blaise and Pansy going at it like rabbits. Theo immediately shoved Tilly behind him and slammed the door clothes.

"Both of their bare arses, double whammy."Tilly cringed her eyes fixated on the door frame. Where was the bassilisk, because this girl was frozen on the spot.

"Oh my Merlin" Theo said muffled through his palm, his other hand still latched onto the door handle.

"Let's go to my room, come on. I desperately need to get away from here to get the images out of my head." Tilly shivered and pulled Theo's hand away from his mouth.

"I think the noises were worse" Theo grimaced.

"Oh god- Theo! No! Merlin! It's a fucking orgy in there!" Tilly nearly shrieked.

"Doesn't mean we can't join them." he wiggled his eyebrows in suggestion and shimmied towards her to snake his arms round her hips.

"Yes it does." Tilly protested and leant away from him when he began to kiss across her chest and up to her neck.

"Come on, I want to show everyone how pretty you look when you cum." His hand met her jaw, pulling her closer to kiss her lips.

She kissed back but stubbornly pulled away, god he was good at this. Her cheeks burned up at his comment and she dragged her eyes away from his "Let's just go Theo." She shook her head.

"Okay love, but I need to go in there, your presents are in there." Theo pulled her flush against his chest, pecking her forehead and turning round.

"Just get it tomorrow, I'm not bothered." Tilly grabbed his arm to stop him but he dropped her hand.

"Well I am, I'm going to get it. I'll be like five seconds, I'll plug my ears and close my eyes. Promise." He smiled innocently at her, holding her by her shoulders.

"Pinky promise. No looking" she said sternly as she held out her pinky.

He linked his with hers, nodding in agreement. He pecked her lips once and took a deep breath before swinging open the door with his palms covering his ears.

"Eyes closed! And close the door!" Tilly smacked a hand over her eyes as the noises blurted out into the corridor.

"Merlin! I know woman!" Theo shouted back and kicked the door closed.

Theo shuffled into the room, his hands over his ears and eyes screwed shut. His foot caught a piece of clothing that wound its way round his ankles, he tumbled to the ground with a thud.

"Alright Nott?" Draco smirked down at his friend sprawled on the floor as he pounded into Hermione who lay beneath him with her hands tied up with a Slytherin tie.

"Fucking hell" Theo muttered underneath his breath and slapped a hand over his eyes as he scrambled up off the floor and held the other arm out in the air.

"Come to join us mate?" Blaise asked over Pansy's shoulder as she bounced on his erection.

"I would but Buckling refuses, gotta give my girl what she wants." Theo raised his voice over the sound of slapping skin, panting and moaning.

"Shame" Pansy panted, her hair glueing to her forehead with damp sweat.

"Five seconds my arse! Theo hurry up!" Tilly shouted, banging on the door.