❕important❕

Hiya! It's been a while, first of all- I want to thank you all for all the followers and 21k reads!!!! You're all amazing and I love that you love this story. I'm ashamed to say I'm slowly falling out of love with the fandom and I can't even express how sorry I am. Hence the slow updates, I feel like my writing just isn't good enough anymore. I don't have the same passion I did when I started writing this months ago.

❕THIS DOES NOT MEAN IM STOPPING WRITING!!!!! DONT PANIC!!!!!

I feel that it may be partly to my writing preference changing? What would you all think about me changing the way it's written? Changing it to a first person perspective? As in we see the story through Tilly and Theo's eyes? To me that idea is much more appealing and I think it would motivate me to write more for you all! I love the dynamic of my characters but I think that writing this way would encourage me and give me that much needed boost to produce some good quality chapters?

I won't be going back and changing all the previous chapters but I think that will be how I'll be writing in future. I really value all your opinions on my writing, you are the ones reading my story! Please drop your opinions here or message me or in the comments! All feedback is welcomed, I just want honesty from you all. Don't shy away from it, lmk pleaseeee!

I hope that this will pull me back into writer mode so I can finished this story for you all, I know how annoying it is to be reading something and have the writer never finish it! I have plans for new projects and pieces that I'm currently drafting- it's not HP but just romance stories. I'd really like to produce something solely based on my own imagination and create my own characters! I'll let you know if you're interested? Idk lmk? I feel it's really important to broaden your reading material which is why I'm so eager to finish this. I don't want it to be rushed, I'm just really excited to start something new. Although I love Harry Potter, I can't help my growing love for regular romance.

Anyways, hopefully going to write another chapter soon, life is very hectic at the minute and I love you all so much for not nagging me for updates! You're unbelievable patient and I couldn't ask for a better audience of readers- you truly are amazing.

Your comments are hilarious and I love all your jokes, quotes and opinions on my characters. The rivalry between Romione and Dramione is interesting too! I'm sorry if you hate the ship, but thankfully my story doesn't focus too much on that- I really hope it doesn't put you off!

If you don't mind voting for my story, I would love that too! The followers I have gained are so lovely, your messages and support is everything to me.

I sound so soppy right now but I seriously am so grateful for the opportunity you have given me. No matter the size of my audience- I appreciate every single read, vote, comment and follow. It's also very entertaining seeing your reading list names hahahahaha.

So, overall, you're all such lovely people and have hilarious interpretations which I love reading about in the comments.

Thank you so much! Please please pleaseeee leave your opinion on the new writing style, it's really all based on what you love as much as what I love. Have a blessed day and happy reading -T <3