18 <3

Song- 'Show Me How' by Men I Trust
- GOD I LOVE THIS SONG -T <3

The two of them woke up late in Theo's dorm, Blaise and Draco had left them to sleep in- much to Theo's appreciation. He let her sleep in until she woke up, and curled into his side.

"Good morning sleepy" he chuckled and kissed her temple as she groaned and stretched out. She flopped limp and stared up at the ceiling before sitting up and looking round the room in confusion. Her face was warped into confusion as she rubbed her eyes and faced Theo, he tried not to burst into laughter at her very sleepy state.

"Morning" she finally smiled and pecked his lips.

"What do you wanna do today love?" He propped himself up on his elbow and laid on his side to face her.

"What day is it today?" She spoke still staring at the ceiling.

"Friday"

"What?!" She shot up with wide eyes.

"It's Friday" Theo chuckled as she began to scramble around the room in a panic to find her school uniform.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh god Binns will have my head if I'm late again." She swore under her breath as she dragged a hairbrush through her messily tangled locks.

"Why can't you just skip today? Spend it with me?" Theo called out as he still lay lounged in bed, his arms crossed behind his head giving Tilly a rather pleasant view of his muscly abdomen.

"Skip? Theo we're already late, it's- ten to eleven! Already! We've missed the first two periods, if you get up now we can make it for break." She spoke as she shoved a toothbrush with a big glob of toothpaste on it in her mouth. With one hand she grabbed one of his hands that rest behind his head and attempted to pull him up. She had already gotten herself dressed and was in her pinafore dress, white blouse and stockings.

"I'm skipping." Theo shrugged and pulled his arm out of her grip and turned on his side, he left the covers off of him on purpose. She had mentioned to him before how much she loved his back muscles and he was hoping he could subtly persuade her to stay with him for the day.

"Theo you can't skip, you have the game tonight." She rolled her eyes and jogged into the bathroom to rinse her mouth.

"My point exactly" he rolled over with a lazy smirk on his face and sat up on the edge of the bed in just his boxers.

As she walked out of the bathroom she froze in the doorway, she had just tied her hair back into a loose ponytail and was ready to tie the black ribbon around her blouse collar. But at the moment she was occupied. And it was a pleasant view.

Tilly felt her mouth salivate at the sight of his golden skin under the morning light, how his arms spread behind him were holding him upright. How his muscles tensed and relaxed as he leant back to stretch himself out. She couldn't move. He was so mesmerising. So beautiful.

His eyes met hers and his usual cheeky grin replaced the tired smirk from just before. He couldn't help the dirty thoughts that ran through his head at the stockings on her long legs, her hair tied back in a ponytail and that tiny little skirt of her pinafore. His eyes slowly trailed down her body and back up to meet her eyes that stared back and forth between his eyes and the v-line at his pelvis. Her lips were slightly parted and swollen from the minty toothpaste she had just rinsed off.

He pushed himself off of the bed and slowly strolled towards her. He wasn't shy around her. And he was well aware of the erection she now couldn't take her eyes off of as he walked towards her. Both of his arms came to rest at the top of the doorframe above her head. Her eyes finally grazed up along his abs and up to his eyes that stared back at hers with a mischievous glint.