20 <3

Song- 'Mind Games' by Sickick

Students from each school piled into the Slytherin common room, girls in short dresses and countless bottles of fire whiskey and muggle alcohol. The air smelt of cigarettes, sweat and weed. The bass of the music sent waves of vibrations throughout the room as the teenagers bodies moved against one another.

The group of Slytherin boys sat around the fireplace, spliffs were lit and shots were taken. It was fairly early on so none of them were completely smashed out of their heads, that discounting Blaise of course.

"Oi nah I just think it's stupid, why do you get wet when you touch water but water isn't wet?" He cackled, throwing his head back, he seemed to think it was awfully hilarious.

The boys were sat around with some seventh years and other boys from different houses and the visiting schools, surprisingly none of them had a girl on their lap. But that would likely change.

"So which one of you lads is getting a shag tonight?" A seventh year Ravenclaw looked around the group of boys sat around the fire. He had jet black straight hair that poked into different directions and was cut short around the sides.

"Definitely Zabini" Draco smirked over at Blaise who was swirling around the drink in his cup and giggling like a little girl. "Well, that's if Parkinson can bare him for that long, not that he needs to worry. Besides, I'm sure a couple minutes is all he needs anyways, you know, can't last that long."

Blaise was too drunk and a little too in his own world to take any notice of what Draco was talking about, he was sat patiently waiting for Pansy to come and get him- probably to dance. The others around him laughed at Draco's comment, only boosting his ego further, god knows that was the last thing this boy needed.

"I think Malfoy's jealous he can't pull a girl" a seventh year Slytherin piped up.

"Oh fuck off, I'm occupied tonight boys" Draco smirked, spreading his arms over the back of the sofa after lighting a joint between his lips.

"Yeah, with your own hand" Theo snickered, sipping the fire whiskey straight from the bottle. He was sat in an armchair closest to the fire opposite the sofa Draco was sat on with Blaise and some other boys. Tonight he was wearing a black oxford shirt with black slacks and some polished black Derby shoes.

"Fuck off and go snog Buckling" Draco rolled his eyes taking a drag from his joint.

"You're with Buckling?" The dark haired Ravenclaw asked Theo almost immediately. This irritated Theo. It wasn't that he didn't want people to know Tilly was off limits, he just didn't like telling everyone his business. He was a private person, and this was bound to spark questions about whatever the hell was going on between them. And he himself wasn't even sure what was happening, he didn't need a load of rowdy boys sticking their noses in their situation-ship.

"Call it what you want." He shrugged and took another sip, the golden liquid burning his throat as he yearned to escape the conversation. Theo didn't want to say something that would make Tilly uncomfortable or despise him for disclosing their private business, but he really wanted to tell them all to fuck off and that she was his.

"You shagged her yet?" The seventh year Slytherin asked, of course they would want to know this. This was exactly what Theo was afraid of.

"Speaking of Tilly, anyone know where she is?" He asked the question mostly to Draco in hopes he would save him from the hungry vultures that sat around him. It was an automatic thing with boys, to want to know about sexual accomplishments with girls. And that's what they were, accomplishments. Theo didn't think that way with her though, yes he couldn't keep his hands off of her but the things they did were not completely about the sexual stuff.