21 <3

Song- 'MOLLY' by Chase Atlantic
A/N: there will be a lot of their music in this haha, enjoy ;) -T <3

Theo wasn't prepared for what was standing in front of him, the sheer beauty and perfection of the very curve. Her body was his temple and he would worship her, he believed she deserved the whole universe and more. He would praise her and treasure every image of her body.

She stood under the spray of the shower and looped her arms around his neck, and despite the warm shoots of water, her nipples stood at a point. Her bare chest pressed against his as they both stood underneath the water with the moonlight that poured through the window of the bathroom. He would kill for this feeling, her soft skin that was on show all for him, and how it felt against his own skin.

He wanted to take things slow with her but with the way her wide stare bored into his, he knew he may not be able to hold back. He couldn't believe it, she was stood with him. In the shower. Naked. She wasn't shying away, she didn't walk out or deny the offer. She let him feel all of her, every inch of her skin.

"You're a fucking goddess Buckling, I'd worship your body till the day I die." His large hand came to cup her face that was soaked from the shower. Her blonde hair was now a brown sort of colour from being wet and was tucked over her shoulders after the water had run over her.

Her cheeks blazed up at this, Theo always had a way with words. He knew how to make her realise she was worth something, that was why she dared herself on sharing these sweet moments with him. She nibbled on the inside of her cheek while Theo's hand slithered down her neck and across her collar bone. She sucked in a breath when his palm covered her nipple, his fingers massaged the flesh of her chest as her head fell to his shoulder. He always seemed to know what she wanted, whether it was sexual or not. He just knew.

But she wanted to give back this time. It was always about her and she didn't want to be selfish. He got to show her how she made him feel, so why couldn't she? She knew he wanted it by the feeling of his erection against her stomach as he held her flat to himself. She attempted to compose herself before sliding her hand between their bodies and down his torso. Down past his belly button and along the V line at his pelvis. Her hand wrapped around the base of his cock as she began to slowly pump it up and down. Slowly.

Theo let out a groan at the teasingly slow pace of her pleasuring him, his fingers pinched at her nipple as the other hand kneaded into the flesh of her hip. He was sure the silver rings would leave bruises in the morning but her small hand around his cock was all too much for no touching.

Tilly's other hand came to rest at the nape of his neck as she pumped her hand faster and faster. Theo's head fell back in pleasure as he let out a low whimper, her mouth trailed a path of sloppy kisses across his neck and collar bone while he attempted to contain himself. Her hand circled his cock while grunts and moans sprayed from his lips as she worked his hard cock.

"Do i make you feel good?" She gritted her teeth as she leant up to speak directly in his ear.

"Mmmm" he groaned, his hand coming down hard on her arse as he dug his fingers into the skin.

"Tell me, tell me how good I make you feel baby" she urged on. He always tested her limits, it was her turn now. She wanted to hear how she made him feel, she wanted to know the things she did to him.

"So good, don't stop" he pleaded as the hand that groped her breast pressed against the tiling beside the shower head. He leant forwards over her, his wet curls falling over his forehead as his head toppled forwards.

"I can make you feel even better" she kissed his lips once before dropping to her knees in front of him.

His eyes flew open to see her lip caught between her teeth in the dark while her hand pumped his cock. Oh he was not going to last long.