Chapter 7

-Lucian's POV-

I awoke as a breeze ran over my heated skin. As I tried to turn away from the air I froze as I felt an arm tighten around me and I remembered. I remembered where I was and a flush of excitement wormed its way through my body. As the last remnants of sleep left me I became aware of the position of my body as well as Eddie's. His arm was wrapped securely around me as I felt his chest rise and fall behind me in the light breaths that told me he was still asleep. 

Next, the sensations of my body came to me and I felt uncomfortable. It seems we had fallen asleep and forgotten to clean up. My body was seemingly coated with sweat, saliva, seamen, and slick. The stiffness in my joints and muscles and slight pain in my lower back reminding me of our vigorous activity. Slipping out of Eddie's hold I made my way to the bathroom gasping as I spotted my reflection in the mirror. 

"Good mate, strong powerful claim" Fang growled content under my skin as he admired Eddie's mark on my shoulder. 

"I know" I agreed my golden eyes glowing in the dark of dawn looking iridescent against my tanned skin. 

Wasting not another moment I stepped into the shower turning on the water. The water splashed over my skin cold at first before gradually warming. I didn't leave until I was sure I was thoroughly clean and smelling like my soap and shampoo. I felt refreshed as I entered back into the bedroom and got changed into formal clothing. Eddie was just rousing from his slumber his face scrunching up as light filtered into the room. 

"Good morning, love" He spoke his voice laced with sleep as his eye blinked themselves open as he woke up. 

"Morning" I replied a shiver racing up my spine at his sexy morning voice.

"What's on the agender today" Eddie groaned as his eyes landed on my form raking over my body. 

"Well for you, I organised a tour of the Royal Firestone academy, and for me, I have to learn budgets and do some paperwork as well as meet with a few new pack leaders one on one" I recalled knowing Eddie had wanted a tour.

"Oh, I can help you with all that a tour can wait for another day" Eddie spoke as he sat up his green eyes holding my golden gaze. 

"Don't worry about it Eddie, have the tour while I do the paperwork and come back for the meetings" I grinned as I looked him up and down. 

"Good point, I'll shower and then meet with you later" Eddie agreed as he rose from the bed and walked over to me.

"See you later today, honey," I said as I kissed him softly, moving out the way before he grabbed me in his arms. 

"Awww" Eddie pouted. 

"Clean up first, I'll send breakfast up for you in 20 minutes with a cleaner" I chuckled, Fang grumbling in amusement in my mind's eye. 

"Fine, but you'll be in my arms one way or another later hun" Eddie growled his eyes full of promise before he went into the shower room. 

I shivered in delight as I walked out of the bedroom my mind already on what my mate had in store for us in the late evening. Shaking my head to try and rid myself of my naughty thoughts I made my way into the kitchen. Several of the Royal pack were down today including my beta Cameron a few cooks and cleaners and a nanny looking after a litter of wolf pups. 

"At ease everyone, I'm just here to grab some breakfast, can I please get one of you to go up to my room in twenty minutes with breakfast for King Edward and some fresh sheets please" I spoke as I sat down at the table. 

"Right away your majesty," One of the omega maids said her head high and looking straight ahead though her hand clutching the side of her maid dress gave away her nervousness.