Chapter 11

-Edward's POV-

I was watching my mate from being the papers I was meant to be reading. He was a lot bigger now at 2 months pregnant and it was in my instincts to be as close to him as possible. He said it was suffocating so I told him it was fine as long as he was in my line of sight. Arrow was even more possessive of Lucian and Fang now too, my beast always ran stronger than the others, especially with being part angel and demon. 

"What you thinking about," Lucian asked as his golden eyes fixed me with his intense gaze. 

"Hmmm, I wonder" I replied as I put the papers in my hand down. 

"It wouldn't happen to be due to the fact your parents are coming today would it" Lucian questioned as he rose from his seat and then waddled over.

"Careful, Honey" I spoke as got up and rushed forward to support him on his feet. 

"So what are your parents like, and they're bringing your sister and her mates right?" Lucian asked as I wrapped my arms around him. 

"Let's see, my mother is half Angel and half Demon and is a very sweet but strict woman, I mean she has to be after being the previous queen for both the species that make her whole.  She would also spend as much time with me and my sister whenever she had spare time from her duties, she is a strong woman" I answered speaking fondly of my mother first she was a brilliant woman and I loved her so. 

"What about your dad, what is he like" Lucian questioned as he nuzzled his face into my neck and a steady hum started up in his chest. 

"My father is a strong dragon-shifter, a powerful man who came to my mother's kingdom when my grandparents still ruled to be the captain of their royal knights. He always used to take me on flights over my mother's kingdom and when my sister couldn't yet fly he would let her ride on his back. He made an excellent king for my mother and I wish to be that way for you too" I replied smiling as I remembered the time I spent with my dad as a child. 

"And your sister" Lucian hummed as he nipped my neck.

"Careful, Luci" I warned as I was always willing to tame his beast if Fang was pushing too hard. 

"Your no fun" Lucian giggled and I got another soft nip for my troubles before he settled back into me. 

"Anyway, my sister is two years older than I am and is half Angel, half Demon she didn't inherit our father's dragon-shifter nature. Her coronation was a year before yours and she makes an excellent queen just like our mother did though I've not met her mates yet apparently they only met last month. So today they are disguising their visit as diplomatic relations" I chuckled as I had told my sister that was not needed but she wouldn't listen. 

Before we could continue our discussion though, a knock sounded at the door to our office. 

"Come in" Lucian called as he pushed away from me as I pouted at him. 

"Yes alpha" came the response from the door before it was pushed open to reveal one of the werewolf butlers. He was bowed at the waist. 

"What can we do for you Clark," I asked the older wolf. 

"The Queen and her Kings of Mystic Hills have arrived with the former Queen and King or Mystic falls, and are waiting for your presence in the meeting room" Clark announced as he rose from his bow though he never met my eyes. 

"Thank you, Clark, we will accompany you there right away" Lucian responded as there was a certain protocol for royal meetings. 

"Right away your Highness"  Clark responded as he did another quick bow before he turned on his heel and he was off.