Chapter 9

-Edward's POV-

"I'm pregnant Eddie" Lucian spoke, his voice trembling with emotion. 

The words knocked the breath out of me, the indescribable happiness that I felt had my body practically vibrating as I pulled Lucian closer to me and buried my face in the crook of his neck. His scent soothed both me and Arrow my beast close to the surface as I picked up the faint scent of the pup or pups in Lucian's womb. 

"Eddie are you okay with this" Lucian whispered a small whimper leaving his lips. 

"Of course honey, I love you and I'll love our offspring just as much" I replied turning Lucian in my arms so I could look into his golden eyes. 

"I love you too Eddie" Lucian spoke his golden eyes burning into my soul as he leaned up to kiss me his eyes slipping closed as his lips reached mine. 

I deepened the kiss pouring all of my love for my mate into it. Pulling away for breath I attacked Lucian's neck as he panted leaving hickeys and lovebites in my wake before sucking on his mark. The moan that left Luci's lips sent blood straight to my cock. 

"Shall we take this to the bed?" I husked as our pheromones swirled together in the room.

"Yes," Luci agreed his eyes hooded his arousal increasing. 

Chuckling I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. Walking back into our room I headed straight towards the bed before gently lowering Lucian down and connecting our lips again in a slow and passionate kiss. Our tongues intertwined as we undressed each other never breaking the contact between us. Lucian's dick slapped upwards as I got his trousers off. I let out a groan as his scent increased again. 

"Oh, you're making me so horny for you pup" I whispered into Lucian's ear when I pulled away from our kiss. 

"Please" Luci whined bucking his hips into mine only to gasp as his cock brushed mine. 

"Someone is eager" I chuckled as I pressed closer to him, before sucking his dick into my mouth.

As I swallowed him down Lucian's hands tangled in my hair pulling it painfully. I just hummed around his cock before I started bobbing my head up and down. I loved the moans that he let out as he let go and succumbed to the pleasure. 

"I'm gonna cum ~ngh" Lucian groaned as he shot his cum down my throat. 

I swallowed his juices readily the heady taste making me harder than I already was. I could also tell the bedsheets were getting wetter with Lucian's slickness as my chin was wet with his fluids. 

"Oh pup, I'm gonna fuck you so good" I growled the sound coming up as I looked at Luci's dazed expression. 

"Eddie, I love you so much, please mess me up more" Luci whimpered his voice coming out higher than normal as he gave into me. 

"As you wish my pup, I love you too" I spoke as I leaned up to claim his lips in a dominating kiss as I lined up my dick to his ass. 

Swirling the head of my dick against his wet hole I shuddered in anticipation, the begging sounds that Lucian was making were like music to my ears. But I did't give in to his cute little demands. First I prepped him with my fingers holding him down as he bucked uncontrollably his strength  just shy of my own. 

"Naughty pup, but your all ready for me" I praised as I pushed into him, his hole swallowing my cock greedily cumming as he did so.

"Cumming as soon as I entered you" I chuckled as Lucian let out a low groan. 

"Oh please, like I could hold it in any longer, now shut up and fuck me" Lucian snarled  his canines flashing before he sank his teeth into my shoulder where he had marked me.

The instant pleasure of his bite hit me like a tone of bricks as I came inside of him my hips rocking  back and forth. As Lucian pulled away he smirked up at me his eyes full of mishcheif. Growling I gripped his hips in a strong grip my claws nicking at his skin as I started slamming into him over and over again. The sound of his groans, whimpers and moans spurring me on as my mind was filled with the pleasure of being connected to my mate. 

"I'm gonna cum again Luci" I huffed as I continued to thrust into him. 

"Cum for me Eddie" Lucian whined his breathy voice saying the nickname he gave me pushing me over the edge. 

Dipping down I kissed him hard as I pumped another load into his ass, as I did I felt Lucian contract around me as he came again his cum splashing on both our stomachs. 

"That was so good" Lucian hummed as I slipped out of him with a wet pop.

"Anytime we make love is wonderful my pup" I said as I placed a soft kiss on his forehead before pulling him into me. 

"I can't belive we'll be parents so soon, my dads weren't kidding when they said we were very fertile" Lucian giggled as he looked down loveingly at his stomach. 

The sight made my heart swell with even more love and I was choking back tears. As I did Lucian grinned at me before rubbing the tear out of my eye with his thump. 

"I got so lucky with you, my love" I hummed as I buried my nose into his hair and inhaled his scent. 

"I'm the lucky one Eddie, finding you becoming king was all i ever wanted and now that I have it I'm incredibly happy, I love you honey" Lucian spoke his voice full of love. 

"I love you too sweetie" I replied kissing him tenderly on his head as he interlaced our fingers.

"But we do gotta tell the family, and then there'll be the customary party for the royal pregnancy announcement" Lucian whispered sleepily before his breathing evened out and he pushed himself even closer to me. 

"We'll do all that and more when you awake my love" I spoke to him.

"We will do anything and and every thing for our mate and pups" Arrow growled into my mind as he fluffed out his feathered wings. 

"I agree" I growled back in promise to my beast.