Prologue

Chase, Cody and Leon waited with bated breath as two black limo's pulled up to their castle. As the driver's opened the doors to the car's tears sprang to their eyes as they took in the forms of their children. The six werewolf children looked strong and muscled and full of potential.

 Max and Rex with jet black hair and icy blue eyes, their forms with just the right amount of muscle, they each looked to be around 6'. Rosa and Robin each had flowing firey locks with grey eyes and beautiful figures. Robin being slightly taller than Rosa who appeared to be 5'7. Micheal with his messy brown hair and dark blue eyes, he was leaner than Max and Rex but still muscled. Micheal was slightly shorter than Max and Rex at 5'9. And the last of the werewolf pups Miya had short dark brown hair with light blue eyes. She was shorter than Rosa and Robin at 5'5 and plumper. They all had filled out beautifully and Chase and Cody couldn't be more proud.

Turning their eyes to their four hybrid pups Chase, Cody and Leon were left with shocked expressions. Both Iummy and Victoria were 6'. They were very tall for women. Iummy with her silver blond hair and hazel eyes witch looked golden., her body full of lean muscle. Victoria had silver blond hair also but her eyes are a steel grey, lean muscle on her form as well. Xavier has Black hair with silver eyes and had just the right amount of muscle. Lucian had jet black hair also but his eyes were gold even though he was in his human form. Both their hybrid sons were at least 6'3.

Each of their children oozed dominance and power and all of Chase and Cody's trails seemed worth it. 

"Welcome home pups" Cody spoke breaking the silence that had fallen over them.

"It's good to be home" Lucian spoke as he stepped forward and gave his dad a hug. 

This then prompted hugs and greetings from all ten of the children. After the hellos were out of the way Leon cleared his throat. 

"I'm sorry about this but now that you are all of age we must decide who will be the next king or queen" Leon announced not knowing which of his children wanted to take over the mantle. 

"Yes sir" They all replied in unison. 

They all then journeyed to Leon's office to have the conversation about succession that all of them knew was coming. Which of them would be king or queen.