Chapter 3

-Edward's POV-

A few days after I had met my mate I had moved all of my things to his castle and left my home in order to rule alongside him. His hair was the same dark black as his fur and his golden eyes seemed to suck me in every time I held his gaze. He was all lean muscle and I could wrap my arms around his waist. And my mate was the future king of both the werewolves and the dragons and I looked forward to where our life together may lead. 

And then there was his parents and his siblings, I had never thought I'd meet such a big family and they were all so friendly with so many different personalities. I was looking forward to getting to know them all. I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard someone enter the bedroom where I was.

The room was large with a four-poster bed in the centre with deed blue bed covers. There was a desk in the left corner of the room with paper strewn across it and pens in the pen holder. The chair next to the desk looks soft and comfortable to sit on. There were two dressers beside the bed and a lamp on each. The room had two doors to the left, one for the bathroom and one for the closet. And the thing that had most intrigued me was the large window that led to a balcony. 

"Hey Eddie, are you ok, you came straight back up here after breakfast so I got worried" Lucian spoke from behind me as he closed the door behind him. 

"I just wanted to finish unpacking my things into our room" I replied turning around to face him loving the shiver that ran over him as I said our room.

"Are you sure, or did you just want a moment to yourself with how big my family is" Lucian giggled as he crossed the room to where I was standing. 

"You caught me" I chuckled as I pulled him into my chest before falling back against the bed. My dragon Arrow purring in my mind as I held my mate to my body.

"I have good news" Lucian spoke as he looked into my eyes his golden orbs capturing my full attention.

"Oh, and what good news would that be" I hummed as I brought my hand up to his face where I swept his bangs out of his eyes.

"Two of my sisters found their mates, Robin's mate is Zale a vampire duke and Rosa's mate is Kenzo a werecat prince, both are leaving for their mate's kingdoms today" Lucian spoke excitedly wriggling on top of me.

"Are you sad to see them go?" I asked groaning as his leg rubbed over my crotch.

"Yes, but I wish them happiness and I know being with their mates is the easiest way to do that is to send them off with a smile" Lucian replied blushing bashfully as he stilled his movements. 

"That's a beautiful way of thinking" I hummed as I rolled us over so that Lucian was under me.

"You don't think its too sentimental" Lucian mumbled his voice becoming quieter as he realised our positions. 

"Not at all" I husked before silencing his worries as I placed my lips over his claiming his mouth in a dominating kiss.

Using my tongue I plundered his mouth enjoying the moans that slipped into my mouth from his. His total submission to me made both me and my dragon want to claim him and mark him as our own. breaking the kiss to breathe I started peppering open-mouthed kisses along his jaw and neck sucking a teasing the vulnerable spots. I loved the way, Lucian reacted to my touch. Before I could continue my explorations I heard someone burst into the room.

"Luci, its time to see Robin and Rosa off..." I heard a female voice say before it suddenly stopped.

"Tia you need to learn how to knock" Lucian whined as I pulled him up so we could both face his sister.

"I'm sorry Luci I didn't know you were getting to know your mate" Victoria giggled her silver-blonde hair bouncing with her laugh as her eyes sparkling with mischief. 

"You knew for a fine fact that's what going on" Lucian scowled before they both burst out laughing. 

I loved this side of my mate, all playful and mischievous and completely at ease. I couldn't wait to get to know him better. 

"Did you say that we were seeing your sisters off?" I asked with a chuckle interrupting any further banter of my mate and his sister. 

"Oh yes, I remember. Come on they're about to leave so let's send them away with a smile" Victoria said before she skipped out of the room a grin on her face. 

After she left Lucian grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room with him. We ran down the stairs of the castle passing portraits of Lucian and his siblings along with his parents. I hadn't seen his four youngest siblings yet but Lucian had told me that his dragon father was still overprotective of them even though they were now thirteen. So they were attending the alpha kings school instead of being sent away like his mate to an alpha school.

As we made it outside my head whirled as I spotted the entire royal family and both beta's family and the gamma's family and the delta's family. They were the founders of the royal pack and under their guidance, the werewolf and dragon races have entered a period of peace. 

"So glad you could make it Luci" Victoria spoke as Lucian took his place beside her. Standing behind him I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my chin on his head as I lazily scanned over Rosa and Robin and their mates. Both she-wolves had fiery red locks and grey eyes with Robin being slightly taller. Rosa's mate Kenzo a werelion with spiky blonde hair with deep hazel eyes and a muscled form. Robin's mate Zale a vampire with charcoal black hair and red eyes had a lean frame that looks like it was built for speed. 

As they said there goodbyes I nuzzled further into Lucian's hair watching the touching moment with a small smile on my face. 

"Let's go on a date tomorrow. I'll show you around the territory" Lucian spoke into my mind as both Robin and Rosa left in cars with their mates. 

"I'd be glad to" I answered as my heart skipped a beat and Arrow growled in anticipation.