Epilogue

-Lucian's POV-

I smiled as Luana and her cousins ran around in Victoria's backyard. Luana was near enough the same age as her twin cousins if not two months or so older. Raeden an electric element werewolf as far as we knew she was the first elemental wolf ever born. 

Then there was shy little Niklaus. A poison dragon which was odd because neither of his parents had any poison dragon in them.  It was Raeden and Niklaus' sixth birthday and I had come with Luana and my triplets. They were born just shy of a year ago. Eddie was ecstatic when they came into our lives. 

Two sons Tristan and Julian and our youngest little Estelle. They were born when I was in human form so we had yet to see their shifts. It would be any day soon we would find out who's side of the family they took after. I didn't mind at all as long as they were healthy. 

Eddie slipped his arms around my waist from behind careful of the triplet I had swaddle to my back and the one swaddled to my front. Victoria was currently holding Estelle and Riley looked in awe of her almost. 

He had come such a long way and now he was family and family protected their own. I didn't know how long the peace we had would last but I'd fight for it. For the peace to have my children grow up in a safe environment free from pain and suffering. 

"I love you Eddie, here's to all the years we have together" I sighed softly as I leaned my head on his chest lovingly. 

"I love you too Luci, I hope it stays like this for a long time" Eddie agreed as he bent down and pressed a chaste kiss to my forehead. 

Looking back out at the playing pups I smiled. Luana and her cousins were our future, I couldn't wait to see what would happen when it was her turn to rule. But for now we will ensure they get to be pups. They were destined for greatness I just knew it especially with the changing of the times and age old grudges finally being broken. Luana looked back at me as she was playing her golden eyes a reflection of my own. Strong, intense and could hide so many emotions. I mouthed the words 'I love you sugarplum' and she smiled a great grin and my heart felt lighter. It always did whenever she smiled for me.