Chapter 16

-Lucian's POV-

"Our last order of business in this meeting of rulers is our treatment of criminals and rouges" Delilah voiced the bags under her eyes showing how tired the kitsune was.

Several growls came from around the table at the mention of rouges. We had all had experiences with them. Murderers, thieves, abusers and the like. All kicked out of covens, prides and packs.

"What's wrong with how we've been dealing with them so far," Kieran asked the werecat's eyes burning with hatred.

"Well, werecat king Kieran do you know how many nomadic shifters are mistaken as rouges and are killed on sight in several of our kingdoms" Delilah questioned her tails swishing softly a minute show of anger from the old Kitsune.

"What" the Fairy queen Titania gasped magic sparking through her hair. Her crown absorbed the magic that was released, the jewels shining brightly.

I had heard about the crown. It absorbed haywire magic that was released from the fluctuating emotions of the queen.

"So how do you propose we amend our treatment of rouges," I asked cutting through the room as Fang added a growl to my words.

"We should impose the rule of imprisonment over the killing. The only exceptions are if a rouge army arises and if innocent blood is spilt. By that I mean if someone in your kingdom is killed in cold blood" Delilah explained.

Murmurs of agreement were heard throughout the room. The decision passed unanimously and then we passed one for Criminals that said a council had to be present for a hearing and we had to give a punishment befitting of the crime. Fang snorted in my mind at that thought. Details would be sent through when we all returned to our kingdoms.

Eddie led us back to our room and when we arrived I immediately let my cape fall and placed my crown on the desk. I disrobed as I went. A shower was what I needed. Eddie followed behind me. We didn't say anything as we both stepped into the shower and I turned on the water. I sighed as I fell into his arms. Eddie massaged and lathered us both with soap before we rinsed off. He worked shampoo into my hair, his fingers scratching through my scalp. His Fingers worked magically and cleared any of my remaining tension.

"My love" Eddie questioned as he picked the shower head up and rinsed out the soap.

"Eddie I miss my baby" I whined.

"I know Luci, I miss Luana too" Eddie agreed before turning me in his arms so he could embrace me in a tight squeeze.

"Shall we take our minds off our worries tonight before we return?" I whispered nipping Eddies throat.

Eddie's scent flared at the gesture.

"Luci, you're playing a dangerous game" Eddie groaned his hands falling to my hips claws resting against my skin.

"Maybe I like danger" I purred continuing to suck and nip on his neck, grinning against his throat as I felt his cock begin to rise.

The growl I got in response as he captured my lips in a heated kiss stirred my desire. Eddie shut off the water and picked me up.

"Eddie" I whimpered needily when he pulled away for air.

"Soon pup, soon" Eddie promised his voice edged with lust.

He worked quickly and towel-dried us both before we left the bathroom. His movements were strong and fluid as his legs ate up the steps to the bed. I screamed softly as Eddie threw me onto the bed Fang growling in a challenge through my lips.

"I'm going to ravish you tonight, Luci. All night long you won't be able to sleep" Eddie breathed his eyes flickering hotly over my body.

His gaze was like a hot brand as his eyes moved from my lips to my neck. His gaze continued down my chest and waist before his eyes settled on my now straining dick.

"Are my words all it takes to make you hard now Luci?" Eddie chuckled darkly his eyes turning predatory as he stalked forward.

"Please" I whined hips bucking as I tried to get up.

But Eddie was on me before I could. Pinning my hands above my head and devouring my mouth. Tasting me like I was his favourite flavour. He ground his body against me covering me in his scent. It was intoxicating and I moaned into his mouth as his masculine scent started to surround me. I was happy to drown in his kiss as he explored my mouth, our youngest fought for dominance and I would not yield this day.

"Mmmh, Luci, you taste so good and we haven't even gotten to the main course" Eddie groaned as he pulled away for air.

My lungs greedily pulled in oxygen that I hadn't realised I needed. I gasped again as Eddie moved his hands to my hips claws biting into my skin. He moved so that his cock was in my face, his heady scent a drug that I readily inhaled.

"Eddie, ngh~" I moaned breathlessly as he took my cock into his mouth.

The 6 sixty-nine position. I fisted the sheets as he took my dick to the base, sucking and sucking the warm wetness of his mouth causing nothing but sheer pleasure. Deciding I wasn't to be outdone I let my tongue dart across the head of his cock. The hiss I got in response was all the encouragement I needed. Hollowing out my cheeks I bobbed my head up and down or at least as much as my position would let me. I sucked and licked and it wasn't long before I could taste his salty precum in my mouth.

"Open your throat Lucian" Eddie snarled.

I did as he warned and relaxed my throat for him. He took control and thrust into my mouth his cock filling me up and making it hard to breathe as he took what he wanted. My hips bucked and he took it in stride continuing his blow job.

We rutted like wild animals. Eddie was the first to cum his seed splashing against my throat before he pulled out of my mouth. I smiled and licked whatever remained on his cock after I swallowed.

"Ahhhh, feels so good ngh~" I moaned as he probed my ass with two fingers no doubt I was already wet with slick.

His fingers hit my prostate and I growled lowly as I came. Eddied kept sucking and swallowing every last drop of my release.

Eddie withdrew to reposition himself. We kissed hungrily when our eyes met again uncaring that we had both just swallowed the other's cum. It made our kiss more exciting as my dick stirred again when Eddie's fully erect cock poked me in the hip.

"Ride me" Eddie demanded laying on his back.

I loved this demanding side of him. My ass squeezed in response to his dominating tone. I needed the stability of knowing he could take my worries if I needed a break from them.

Climbing across his lap I positioned myself over him. Sinking down I whimpered at the slight burn as my ass stretched to accommodate his large size. Slick production could only do so much.

"You're so big, I'm so full" I cried breathlessly before rising back up and sinking down again.

I set the pace as I rode his cock, cries, moans and whimpers escaping me as he grabbed my hips again claws digging into my flesh. I bounced and bounced pleasure shooting through me where we were connected my mind blurring as I chased after another orgasm. The growls, moans and groans coming from Eddie only spurred me on as my mate's eyes hooded over. His head fell back and he took over thrusting his dick and hitting my prostate. White hot pleasure exploded and I came again my cock spraying violently against Eddie's stomach as he came inside me.

"Fill me up Eddie, Breed me" I snarled canines lengthening as I leaned down and remarked him.

Spasms of pleasure ripped through my body as Eddie's dick hardened again inside me.

"Fuck" Eddie hissed his cock still twitching in aftershocks of pleasure.

I felt weightless as Eddie arranged me on all four and knelt behind me. I screamed as he entered me. In this position, he could take me as roughly as he wanted. I loved it, my claws shredded the sheets and drool escaped me as Eddie piston fucked me. Our skin slapped together loudly and the sound of squelching permeated the room.

"More, more, harder, faster ngh~" I moaned my mind completely lost in pleasure as I came again the sheets beneath me becoming stained.

"As my king wishes, you've got my services all night" Eddie promised and I growled in agreement before crying out as Eddie smacked my ass.

I truly hope morning is far away.