Chapter 18

-Edward's POV-

I groaned as I finally finished the paperwork that came with putting someone in the cells. I was planning to hand Clive over to the council because I couldn't keep him locked up if he hadn't done anything. Sighing I ran a hand over my face and noticed a bit of stubble. I'd have to shave again soon. 

"Eddie" Lucian's voice called with an accompanying knock on the office door. 

"Yeah, Luci" I responded a grin splitting my face as he entered the room. 

His golden eyes looked at me with such intensity I could have melted. His hair looked slightly damp and he was wearing a plush dark blue robe. Desire hit me like lightning the longer he held my gaze. 

"I feel like I haven't seen you all day, come to bed with me" Lucian husked as he walked closer his scent spreading throughout the room and infiltrating my nose. 

"What about Luana," I asked gulping as he finally reached me, his pheromones like an addictive drug. 

"She's already down for the night and the majority of the day's activities have concluded. And I have Elenor on call in case she awakens during the night" Lucian soothed seating himself on my lap. 

He let out a whine and started nipping and licking at my throat. What am I going to do with him? He looked at me through his lashes and at that moment I knew I'd give him whatever he wanted. 

"Do you need something from me, Luci?" I asked chuckling as he gave me a stink eye. As if to say seriously. 

"I want you" he growled his golden eyes flashing in challenge, he then grabbed my collar and kissed me furiously. His movements were sloppy and needy as a whimper made its way into my mouth. 

I steadied him, my hands flying to his hips as I pulled him flush against me. I pulled away first loving the needy whine that Lucian let out. His robe had opened giving me a sensual view of his skin. 

"If this keeps up we aren't going to make it to the bedroom. I might just bend you over right here and take you on this desk" I growled the warning through gritted teeth, I was barely holding on to my control. 

"Then do it" Lucian snarled his golden eyes flashing brilliantly with lust. 

"Don't say I didn't warn you" I said lowly standing up and turning him around. 

"Arms on the desk and open your legs, don't let go until I say so" I commanded smiling as I scented his pheromones flare again. 

"Yes sir" Luci agreed, giggling slightly as he hurried to do as I asked. 

Leaning over his back I whispered into his ear. 

"First I'm going to eat you out so good that your knees will be buckling. And then I'm going to fuck you into unconsciousness" I husked in a low growl smirking as he let out a moan in response. 

"Are you ready?" I asked as I flipped up his robe to expose his bare butt. He was expecting this and came dressed accordingly. My mate was a naughty boy and I would give him what he deserved. 

"Give it to me Eddie" he groaned his agreement. 

I needed no further encouragement. I dropped to my knees and stuck my tongue right into his ass. Sucking and licking vigorously. I groaned as the flavour of his slick exploded on my palate and his intake of breath and soft moans encouraged me to keep going.  I was true to my word and kept eating him out until I noticed his legs began to strain.

"Your doing so good for me pup" I praised as I rose to my full height my trousers coming away with the tug of my belt. 

My cock sprang free as soon as it was able, hard and straining as my balls sagged with my seed. 

"Give me your fat cock, breed me like you own me" Lucian screamed breathlessly wiggling his rump at me. 

"Very well" I conceded and slowly pushed into him until I was seated to the hilt. 

I hissed as my eyes rolled back at the pleasure of being fully connected to my mate. Lucians walls stretched to accommodate my size and shape. He spasmed a few more times and then I started thrusting. I set a brutal pace as I took what I wanted, drawing in my own pleasure as I chased it. Lucian whimpered, writhed and moaned under me the entire time. I scented his release when he came because he clamped down hard. Even then I did not relent I kept going even when I had released all I had to give I kept thrusting. I needed to make good on my promise after all. 

I came a final time groaning as I did so. My dick softened soon after and fell out of Lucians used ass. It was plucked and swollen red from the intense love making. His hips were full of healing pinpricks where my claws had poked him. I doubt he'd walk comfortably tomorrow on two legs. At the thought a smirk overtook my features.

"Luci" I asked gently only to get a humm in acknowledgement. 

I pulled my trousers onto my hips, hissing as my junk throbbed softly. Maybe I over did it. Walking around the table I kneeled down to look over at Lucian. His Hair was slick with sweat, his eye lids were half closed, his mouth open and a puddle of drool was on the floor. His claws had shredded the wood of the desk. 

"Let me take care of you, rest" I hummed softly fixing up his robe and then picking him up bridal style. 

I carried him back to our room and showered us both off and cleaned him out of my cum. I make sure he was squeaky clean as I whispered praises and affermations of what a good boy he was and how much I loved him. When we were both dry I settled us in to bed. My heart melted as Lucian buried his nose in my chest and tried to snuggle as close as possible as a low growl. Almost a purr was heard from his chest. 

"Good night my love" I whispered, kissing his head before I decided to settle in for the night too. 

I couldn't remember if we locked the door and I was to consumed to notice even if anyone did walk in. Ah who cares. Though I did feel bad that I had to wake Elenor to clean the office before the betas had their morning duties. We'll try to be more considerate next time. Kissing Lucian on the head again I close my eyes and waited for sleep to come.