*chapter forty nine*

Warning: smut
______

Anakin didn't beat around the bush.

Literally.

He kissed you until he felt your heart rate slow down, your cheeks warm under his palms, and your hands grab at him for more. He took your breathless little pants as a sign to move on, tasting the skin of your neck, feeling you twitch and wiggle and gasp as his hands tickled your sides and his teeth skimmed across your collarbone.

"Shirt off?" he questioned, looking up so that his bangs fell into his eyes. He looked like a lion.

"Mm," your body erupted in warm shivers as his hands travelled up your shirt, burning a path up to your breasts and skimming around the underside. "Y-yeah. Yes, okay."

"Good choice," he was immediately bunching your shirt over his arms, helping to pull it over your head before discarding it to the ground beside the bed.

You laid back against the bed, goosebumps pebbling over your skin as Anakin's gaze raked over your greedily. He looked up a you and smirked, hands glued to your ribcage, thumbs teasing over the supple flesh of your chest.

And then he was surging forward, lips reconnecting with yours just as his hands skimmed up over your breasts, your neck, cupping your cheeks, and kissing you deeply.

You sighed into his mouth, relaxing against the bed. Kissing him like this was familiar-- slow, desperate, a little sloppy. And his hands were sliding back down to your chest again, unable to stay away.

His mouth followed, painting a wet trail down your neck, sucking a purple mark into the top of your left breast. You let your hands fall to his hair, pushing it off of his face as his lips wrapped around your nipple, sucking gently, eyes flicking up with a twinkle of mischief.

"Pretty," he broke off of you with a wet sound, your nipple erect and swollen, shining with his spit. He kissed it again, then brought his thumb up to roll over it as he sucked, lips wrapping around your other nipple.

Your back arched into his touch, pushing his metal hand closer to the apex of your thighs. The careful way he rolled your sensitive skin into your mouth sent sparks down your spine, not knowing something like this could feel so good--

"Wanna do this," he sucked on you again, tapping the wet spot on your shorts with his fingers. "Down here."

You couldn't respond to his words-- didn't know how. All words were cut off as he slid down your body the rest of the way, kissing down the center of your body, strong hands fitting under your legs and lifting them over his shoulders while taking your shorts off.

You squirmed self-consciously for a moment, only able to move the top half of your body as he kept an iron hold on your thighs.

"Been waiting for this," he bit at your thigh, "for so long..."

"Really?" you skimmed your fingers through the ends of his hair, stroking the curls to calm you down.

"'Course," he turned his head to kiss your palm real quick. "You're so sensitive..." he slid his hand down your thigh to rub at your clit over your panties, smiling at the way you jumped-- proving his point. "Knew it'd be fun."

"Plus," he lowered his head, teeth nipping at the edge of your panties. From here, he could see the shiny skin of your inner thighs, already slick with arousal, and your soaking underwear clinging to every inch of you. "You look delicious."

"Okay--" he was embarrassing you again. His toothy smile told you he knew, so he finally shut up and let his lips descend over your underwear, right on top of your clothed bud.