The Family (18+)

A few days later we arrived in Pittsburg for the funeral, Claudias family was everywhere

A few days later we arrived in Pittsburg for the funeral, Claudias family was everywhere. Thomas was by my side the whole time, hand in hand or his arm was around me. He was like my security blanket, even though I wasn't fully crying for Claudias father.

Sure Carnegie was part of the tears, but the funeral just brought memories from my Aunts funeral. It definitely wasn't this grand, we aren't a wealthy family. But it had the same atmosphere.

"Claudia." Her mother walked up to her after the burial. "How have you been sweetheart. I haven't heard from you since you left."

"I'm sorry. We don't live close to a post." I hugged her. "How have you been?"

We all started to talk and catch up with each other. I was uncomfortable the whole time, I wasn't her daughter. We ended the talk with another hug then left for our hotel.

"Are you alright?" Thomas asked as we stepped in the room.

"Yes. Truthfully I was never close to my parents." I took off my coat and sat on the bed. "They are close to me, I am not close to them." Thomas took my coat and hung it up with his.

"But it seemed like you missed her." He sat down next to me.

"It's complicated." They aren't my family and I am not Claudia. "I probably sound like a horrible child." I chuckled.

I slipped off my shoes and walked to my suitcase.

"You don't sound like a horrible child." Thomas wrapped his arms around my waist as I searched for my nightgown.

"Really?" I chuckled. "If she died I would shed only a single tear." I placed my pajamas and my bathroom bag on top of the table. "You're different though. You are like my real family." I turned around. "It's like my second life started when I woke up after my stair accident." I teased his nose with mine.

"Claudia." Thomas breathed out.

"Call me Odette, if that is alright." I kissed him, as I pushed him back to the bed.

"Claudia." I pushed Thomas onto the bed. "Are you sure?" I untied my dress strings.

"I'm sure." My dress fell to the floor. I crawled on top of him. "I love you Thomas." I kissed him. He pulled me close and spun us so he was on top.

"I love you." Thomas said into the kiss he planted on my collar bone. He grabbed the bottom of my makeshift bra and pulled it over my head. "You are an amazing woman." I unbuttoned his tux and pulled it off him.

"You are an amazing man." I grabbed his tie and pulled it off. He leaned down as soon as the motion was done. "Thomas." I moaned as he kissed down my chest. I unbuttoned his shirt and he pulled it off, the only thing stopping us was our bottoms. "Please."

"Are you sure?" He kissed right above my underwear, I moaned. "Claudia?"

"Odette." I looked right in his eyes. "Odette is my real name." He didn't questioned as he crawled back up to me and kissed me.

"Are you sure, Odette?" He kissed my neck. I took my hand and rubbed his bulge, he inhaled sharply.

"Yes." He took my underwear and tights, ripping them off me. I crawled more onto the bed as Thomas took off the rest of his clothes. "Thomas." I gasped at his manhood. He walked towards me and onto the bed slowly.

"It's alright

"It's alright. I'll go slow." He kissed my lips then down my neck. "Are you sure?" He went down lower to my breasts where he sucked my nipple.

"Yes." I took a sharp breath. "Please Thomas. I want you." He growled as he opened my legs and positioned himself at my entrance. "I love you." I breathed as he slowly entered my sex. "Thomas." Tears threatened my eyes as I dug my nails into his shoulders.

"Shh, it's alright." He stilled inside me. "I have you." He slowly pushed the rest of the way in, watching me to make sure I was alright. He started thrusting as he sensed I was well adjusted.

"Thomas." I moaned as the pain turned to pleasure. He stilled. "Please, move." I grabbed his hair and kissed him hard. "Move." He slowly started to thrust into me. His cock stretching me as he moved in deeper. "I trust you Thomas." He kissed me as he went faster. I could tell he was holding back, making sure I felt safe. "Im fine Thomas. Let yourself go." He looked into my eyes. "I trust you." He kissed me deeply as he started to thrust harder and deeper into me. His pace went faster.

"I love you." A tightness built up in my stomach as he started to go faster and stronger. This was not a dominant man, he wanted to make sure I felt safe and loved. "Odette." He went faster, trailing kisses down my neck. "Cum for me." Thomas whispered in my ear.

"Oh, Thomas!" He went faster, trying to bring his own. My juices soaked his cock as he kept thrusting into me. "Oh, God." He kept going. Causing another orgasm to build. "Thomas." I grabbed his hair and brought him into a kiss. Thomas kisses me passionately. "Give me all of you." I wrapped my legs around his hips. Thomas growled as he grabbed my waist and went in deeper, thrusting harder as his member grew inside of me. "Cum for me Thomas." He thrusted once more before his hot seed filled me, he took deep breaths as he collapsed on me. My orgasm not being allowed to release.

"I love you." He said as he kissed my shoulder. I rubbed his back. "I love you." He said like he was trying to remember. Like he was just realizing and he was afraid he would forget.

"I love you too." He rolled us over and wrapped his arms around me, his member still deep inside holding his cum in my cunt. "Let me." I looked up at him. "Let me pleasure you." I started to roll my hips.

"Odette." He moaned as his head fell back. I sat up and moved faster. "Odette." He groaned and grabbed my hips to help me move.

"Thomas." I grabbed his shoulders for support. My hips rocked and lifted as I went faster. His member deep inside me, my walls twitching with his cock. Flesh pounding together filled our ears as Thomas began thrusting up into me as I went down. "I'm close." I breathed out. "Thomas." He flipped us over and started to pound into me.

"Cum for me." He growled as he sucked my breats. "Now!"

"Thomas!" My body released itself on him as he released himself in me. Yet again filling my womb with his seed. "Oh, my god." I breathed out. Thomas took a deep breath and rolled off of me, our juices flowing out of me. I felt Thomas grab me and pulled me close.

"Rest now." He kissed my head. "I love you, Odette." I turned to my side and wrapped my arm around him.

"I love you, Thomas, always and forever." I looked up at him and he looked at me. "There will never be another man. I am yours." He smiled.

"And I yours."

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Don't Forget To Vote
If You Liked This Chapter

I Always Love Feedback As Well
Good or Bad