America (18+)

That night we slept in each other's arms, our spent bodies clung to each other like one would disappear

      That night we slept in each other's arms, our spent bodies clung to each other like one would disappear. I loved Thomas and he loved me, we don't know when it happened but it did.

"Odette." Thomas woke me up. "We have to get ready or we will be late for the reading." He smiled down on me.

"5 more minutes." I groaned and pulled the blanket on me. "Come back to bed." I blindly reached out like a child.

"We can't. We will be late and you need a bath." He chuckled. "It is already drawn." I groaned. "Alright. You just go back to sleep and I'll wash you." I opened my eyes as he picked me up out of bed.

"Thomas." I squealed as he carried me to the bathroom.

"Let me take care of you." He placed me in the bathtub. "If it is ok with you." Thomas paused and looked into my eyes. "May I?" He held up the shampoo.

"You may." I smiled at him. Thomas lowered me into the tub until my hair was wet enough. I sat back up and he poured the shampoo in his hand before massaging my scalp with it. "Mmm." I relaxed to his touch. "I see those fingers can do more than just invent." I chuckled.

"They will only work for you." He lowered my back down to remove the shampoo. "You are beautiful." Thomas's eyes trailed over me.

"Thank you. You are handsome, I am glad I stole you away before someone else could." I chuckled. He kissed my lips as his hands lowered into the water, his rolled up sleeves getting wet. "Thomas." I breathed as his fingers found my clit.

"Shh, relax, darling." I leaned my head against the tub as his fingers moved faster. He planted kisses on my lips as my breathing got more deep. My stomach tightened as my orgasm built. "Let go, darling."

"Thomas." I moaned.

"Let go." I cummed right in his hand. "I love you." He kissed me. "Now let me wash you so we can get going." He smirked.
...

        After we dressed and ate we boarded a motor car and headed for the lawyers, for the will reading

        After we dressed and ate we boarded a motor car and headed for the lawyers, for the will reading. We saw my mother where we each gave her a hug then sat down. I held on to Thomas's hand as the lawyer walked in and sat down.