The Traveling Continues

*Montage*
(Song: "Send Me on My Way", sang by Rusted Root)

The herd continued their traveling to find the humans. Sid was calling out to them since he was way behind. "Come on, wait up. Wait up. Come on, come on. Can you wait a second, please? Hey Fellas".

They started waiting for him near a geyser and Sid decided to take a rest and lay on it. "Phew! Thanks for waiting".

Manny, Diego, and Avery then started counting backwards. "Three, two, one..."

The geyser suddenly shoots some water along with Sid up into the air.

"Sure is faithful". Manny and the herd started walking away as Sid fell back down.

Further on into the walk, Sid was carrying the baby and he poked Sid on the neck, trying to play with him. Sid ignored him but turned to the baby after getting poked again. Sid poked him back, but the baby poked him once more. This started out friendly, but it turned into a tense poking match between the two. The baby squirmed as he kept poking Sid.

"Don't make me reach back there!" Manny calls out to the two.

"Yeah, well, he started it!" Sid tries to explain.

"I don't care who started it, I'll finish it!"

"Listen to Manny, guys! At least Redwood is behaving!" Avery tells them.

The group kept going on their walk. They stopped upon seeing a geyser blow out a red-colored amount of steam. Before they could do something, they saw a huge glacier rolling past them. It was like a glacier train. After the glacier rolled by, the geyser blew out a green-colored amount of steam. Confused, but not worried, the group continued on.

They traveled past a giant slab of ice that went down onto a cliff as a result of the group's weight. But the slab went back up like a seesaw, causing Sid, the only member left, to fly back where he came.

Later on, with Sid back with them, the group continued their journey. Sid, having an idea to entertain himself, picked up a snowball and threw it at Manny. He looked back, and Sid pointed towards the baby. Ignoring their antic, Manny continued the walk with the others.

The group walked past a monument that looked a lot like Stonehenge.

"Modern architecture. It'll never last". Manny says.

"How much do you guys want to bet that it will?" Avery asked.

Later, Diego found a tiger paw print in the snow. Before the others could see it, he covered it up and drew a human footprint in its place.

The herd then ended up on an iced lake at some point and tried to get across. Manny, Diego, and Redwood were struggling to get across, while Sid (who was holding the baby), and Avery were skating around them effortlessly.

"Hiya, Manny". Sid said as he skated passed Manny. To which, Manny lost his balance and fell.

"Hi, Diego". Avery said as she skated circles around him.

"Hello, Redwood". They said at the same time while Redwood was slipping.

Sid and Avery did a few tricks on the ice before crashing into an ice wall and getting stuck.

"Hi, Avery". Redwood said while picking up the baby.

"Hey, Sid". Manny said as they walked passed them.

Soon, the gang comes across Scrat who is burying his acorn. "You're lost, aren't ya?" Manny asked Diego.

"No. I know exactly where we are". Diego tells him.