Sea Monsters + Bravery = Stupid?

All of the animals are still trying to make their way to the boat. Meanwhile, Fast Tony stands next to Stu's empty shell. "Folks, escaping the flood is the perfect time to shed those unsightly pounds with Fast Tony's Disaster Diet". He rolls up to a female Ox. "You, ma'am. You look like a big fat hairy beast. How'd you like to lose a ton or two, huh?"

"Would I ever!" The female Ox exclaims happily.

A male Ox then walks up to her. "Don't listen to him, Vera. You're already as thin as a twig".

The two walk away as Fast Tony calls out to the male Ox. "Oh-ho, I also have the perfect cure for your eyesight, my blind friend". He then sees Manny, Diego, Sid, Avery, and Redwood coming and rolls away.

Meanwhile, a female deer stops by two bushes and prepares to eat them until they hop away, much to her surprise. The bushes keep hopping until Crash and Eddie jump out of them and dash up a tree. They look around and Crash whistles to Ellie who uses two branches to camouflage herself and crawls over to the tree before scampering behind it.

Manny sighs tiredly. "We'll never make it at this pace. Ellie, it's okay! You can lose the camouflage! You're safe!"

"Okay!" Ellie doesn't believe him and whispers to her brothers. "Safe? Please. Crash. Eddie. You two go scope it out!"

"What you got?" Crash asks.

"Perimeter looks to be all clear, captain". Eddie says.

"Roger that, one-niner, over!"

"Roger, over! Victory... Ow!"

Crash whacks Eddie on the head with a stick and laughs at him. They then start fighting as Ellie calls out to them. "Guys!"

"All clear!" Eddie tells her.

Ellie walks off and Crash and Eddie scamper down the tree to play fight until Eddie sees the shadow of a hawk pass over them. "Hawk!"

The possums run around before falling on the ground, playing dead. Ellie does the same thing as Manny walks over to her. "What are you doing?"

"Playing dead". Ellie answers him.

"Manny, why don't you do that?" Sid asks.

"Because I'm a mammoth!" Manny tells him.

"But you'd do it for treats right?"

"He's not a pet either, Sid", Avery says. She then turns to Redwood, who is laying on the ground, pretending to play dead as well. "Redwood, you're not a possum. Please get up".

"I would at least make a very good wolf though", she comments as she gets off the ground.

"With your skills in hunting, I doubt it", Diego says, earning a glare from the child. "What? It's true. You're not that good".

"Maybe she just needs a better teacher", Avery says. She knew that Diego would teach Redwood to hunt once in a while, but due to her inexperience, plus her young age, it was harder for her.

Ellie then opens one eye. "Is he gone?"

Manny looks at the hawk which flies away. "You're safe. Get up".

Ellie gets up with Crash and Eddie helping. "Whoo. Oh, man. If you weren't here, that hawk would've swooped down and snatched me up for dinner. That's how our cousin Wilton went".

Sid whistles and does a cuckoo motion with his claw. He notices Manny looking at him before waving nervously at him.

They carry on and Ellie speaks with Manny. "Boy, I really feel for you. I do. I can't even imagine what it'd be like to be the last one of your species".