Playground Problems

Later that day, Sid and the baby dinos stand outside Manny's playground looking at the ice mobile.

The dinos are eager to go inside, but Sid refuses. "I'm sorry, but you can't go in. Manny says it's just for kids".

Eggbert, Shelly, and Yoko become sad at what Sid said, making him think over. "Wait a minute. You are kids".

Thinking he found a loophole, Sid moves the gate and the baby dinos race into the playground happily. "Just don't break anything!" He calls after them.

Just then, a baby anteater, (named Little Johnny), pokes his head out from behind a rock. "The sloth says the playground's open!"

All of the other kid animals cheer as they run towards the playground. Sid notices them and realizes he might've made a mistake. "Wait! It's not for everyone!"

The kid animals ignore him and trample over Sid, all of them charging into the playground.

*Just Then...*

Redwood yawns as she wakes up beside a tree. All of that walking last night worked and she managed to fall asleep on the first thing she saw.

As she stands up and stretches, she sees all the kids running and her curiosity starts to spark up. "Hey! Hey! What's going on?"

"A new playground has opened up!" One of the kids yelled.

Redwood took a minute to process that. New playground? What could they...... Oh no!

She finally put two and two together and ran as fast as she could to the playground that Manny made for his kid. She hoped that her theory was wrong.

Redwood soon makes it and sees all of the children running rampant in the area. Among them was Sid, who was trying hard to make sure nothing breaks. "No, no, no, no, no, no. Don't touch that!"

A baby Start knocks the head off the sloth sculpture. Sid then heads over to a see-saw that some baby animals and Shelly were trying to ride on, though Shelly's weight puts him to the ground on his end while the animals are hung in the air on their end.

Sid tried to get them down but Shelly sees a bird and starts chases it, jumping off the seesaw, and making the animals and Sid land on the ground in a pile.

Feeling nervous about what Manny might do if he sees all this, Redwood runs to Sid and pulls him to the side.

"What! Were! You! Thinking?!" She freaked out. "This place was for Manny's kid! What made you think letting all of these other kids in was a good idea?"

"But I didn't do this for these kids", Sid tried to explain himself. "It was just supposed to be for my kids and we would only be here for a few minutes".

Just then, both Sid and Redwood turned to see Eggbert chasing a baby Gastornis with a baby beaver holding onto his tail.

"What the heck are those things?" Redwood questioned.

"They're my kids", Sid answered.

"I meant what kind of animal are they? Are they even animals at all?" Redwood asked.

"Who cares? They're fun!", A beaver kid tells her.

"Play nice!" Sid calls out to the dinos.

Another beaver kid is then seen holding onto the end of a branch, which Yoko is holding in his mouth. "Mommy, he's not sharing".

The Mother Beaver turns to Sid. "Aren't you going to do something?"

"Why? My kid had it first". Sid says.