2 Possums and a Mammoth

(A/N: I looked up the names of the sea monsters that appear in the movie, so I'll be going by their names.

Enjoy the chapter).

_______________________________________

Later on, the animals continue on their long trek to the boat with some vultures watching them.

"Okay, keep it moving, keep it moving". Manny tells the animals.

"Manny, Manny! I just heard you're going extinct!" Sid says as he eats some blueberries.

"Hey, if you ever master hygiene, try working on sensitivity". Diego tells him.

"I'm not going extinct!" Manny says angrily.

"Hey, kids. Look. The last mammoth". An ant-eater tells his kids. "Well, you probably won't see another one of those again".

"See?" Sid points out.

"Sid, just because they say Manny's going extinct doesn't mean he will". Avery remarks.

"Yeah. They're just kidding." Redwood agrees.

"Okay, one, two, three..." The ant-eater counts his kids and realizes someone's missing. "Where is James?"

*Back at the Waterpark*

James is sticking his nose in the water and blowing bubbles. In the water below, something is moving towards him which James doesn't notice until that something comes out of the water and scares him off.

Thankfully, it turns out to just be Stu, who dives back underwater and uses the reed as a snorkel. But just then, something grabs Stu beneath the surface. Both he and the reed disappear under the water as Fast Tony walks past the pool Stu was in.

"Stu! Come on, Stu! Let's blow this ice cube stand!"

Stu's shell comes flying out of the water and lands next to Fast Tony who jumps back, startled. He yelps and looks into the Shell. "Stu!"

The shell is empty. Tony stares at it for a moment before running after the animals, getting an idea. "Folks! Be the first in the valley to have a very own mobile home!"

As Tony runs off, Cretaceous and Maelstrom appear from the water and watch them before swimming after them.

*Meanwhile*

Two ice chunks of ice break off of the dam and fall into the valley below. Sid looks back at this before walking to catch up with the others. They head through fields of grass and Sid then starts singing.

Sid: ♫Some day~♫
♫When you've gone extinct~♫
♫When you make a stink~♫

"Shut up, Sid". Manny tells him.

"Okay".

That night, they walk along a rocky cliff as Sid sings again.

♫Stop, hey hey♫
♫What's that sound?♫
♫All the mammoths are in the ground~♫

"Stop singing, Sid!"

The next day, they walk through a thawing countryside, with Sid singing yet again.

♫If your species will continue, clap your hands♫

He, Avery, and Redwood actually clap their hands.

♫If your species will continue--♫

"Sid, I'm gonna fall on you again and this time, I will kill you". Manny warns the sloth.