Finding Sid

The herd (or whatever's left of it) followed the trail of Momma T-Rex's footprints, which eventually took them to a big hole in the ice, leading to the ice cave where Sid found the eggs from before.

Manny took a look inside, "Sid must be down there".

"Well, he's dead". Crash said.

"Real shame". Eddie added.

"He will be missed".

The two start to walk away but Ellie stops them. "Oh, no, no, no, no. Not so fast".

"Okay, Ellie, this is where I draw the line". Manny says. "You, Crash, Eddie, Avery, and Redwood back to the village".

Ellie scoffs and walks inside the cave. "Yeah. That's gonna happen".

"Ellie, you saw that thing! This is gonna be dangerous!" Manny warns her, but she still doesn't listen.

"Talk to the trunk!"

Redwood starts to walk too but Manny blocks her with his trunk. "Okay, you especially can NOT come with us".

"What?!" Redwood exclaimed. "Come on! You can't keep stopping me from trying to help you guys! If you didn't do that earlier, I could've been able to save Sid!"

"Or you could've been killed and I'm not going to allow that!" Manny argues back. "Just go back to the village and wait for us to come back".

"But what if you never do? Huh? What then? I'm not going to be a bystander just because I'm a kid! So I'm still coming, whether you like it or not!" Redwood storms off into the ice caves, leaving Manny feeling more frustrated.

He looks at Avery next, but she just shrugs before following Ellie and Redwood. "Sorry Manny. Nothing ventured, nothing gained".

"Oh, great. After we save Sid, I'm gonna kill him". Manny states as he follows the girls.

Meanwhile, Crash and Eddie start messing around, trying to make each other go first.

"Ladies first". Crash says.

"Age before beauty". Eddie tells him.

"No pain, no gain".

"What pain? Waah!"

Crash punches Eddie into the hole and laughs at him until Eddie pulls him in too by dragging him by the neck with his tail.

*Later*

The cave was a lot bigger than it looked and the walls have turned from ice to rock as they walked on.

Everyone has called Sid's name at least twice, but the only response they got was their own voices being echoed back.

They passed by a few roots on the cave's ceiling that looked like big claws, to which Manny looked at it, feeling frightened. He then stops when he sees that the cave has led them to a drop with a giant dinosaur skeleton being used as a bridge to reach the other side. And the only thing stopping the bridge from breaking was a few vines that hung from the ceiling.

"Oh, no. No, no. Oh, not good, not good". Manny mumbled worriedly before rushing to Ellie. "Ellie! Ellie, wait up! Look, if you feel anything, even if it's nothing, you've gotta tell me and then we're outta here".

Ellie laughs a bit at his overprotective nature. "Okay".

Manny picks up a rock with his tusks and puts it next to Ellie. "Oh, we need a code word. Yeah. Something that says 'The baby's coming!'."

"Hmm. How about 'AAAAAH! THE BABY'S COMING!'? How's that?"

"Uh, too long. We need something short and punchy, like uh, 'Peaches!'."