A/N: I Love the 4th & 5th Sequels

How is it that an Ice Age fanfiction that I wrote about in the 1st grade and have updated to this day becomes my most popular book and one of the longest stories I've ever written about?

Life truly is strange...

(Also, it's only been 2 days since the last update and you all really got emotional over the last chapter...)

But anyway, it's time for me to do the... more hated movies in the franchise.

...Okay look, in my own opinion, I really enjoyed Ice Age 4 and 5, (NOT THE 6th ONE!!!). Seriously, these two movies, (including Dawn of the Dinosaurs), are things that my family likes to watch for movie nights.

I understand that people really don't like the 4th and 5th movies, and if you don't as well, I value and respect your opinion. But for me, I love these two movies. Yes, I know that they get crazier and more unrealistic as they go on (and maybe a bit dumber with the plot), but to me, that's where the charm comes in.

Besides, I think the realism of these movies stopped when the 3rd one happened and yet nobody complained about that.......

.......But enough of my stupid thoughts and unpopular opinions, let's get on with it.

_______________________________________

Anyway here is some quick info to know before I do the 4th movie.

- Redwood is going to be 17 years old in the next movie. It's about to be another 4 years for her, as she'll be turning 18 at some point in the 4th movie.

- Since Avery chose to stay with Buck, she won't be appearing in the 4th movie, but she will be mentioned a few times. Sorry for those who liked her character, you might have to wait until the 5th movie when she and Buck make a return.

- 2 new OCs will be introduced in this movie and I hope you guys like them.

- Another vote: Would you guys want Redwood to have a romantic partner or do you prefer her to stay single?

_______________________________________

 <<Vote here>>

- ❤ Yes, she should get a romantic partner. [Gender preference is optional]

- ⭐ No, keep her single.

Choose wisely

[If no gender is chosen or if you're unsure, then I'll go with male for default]

_______________________________________

Thank you for listening, and see you soon for "Ice Age: Continental Drift".