5: Is this a dream?

🌸🌸

Yin motivated himself to go out and enjoy the place. He walked around with his camera but he didn't take it out as he couldn't enjoy it as much with his mind getting lost in his thoughts filled with the painter alone. 

A little tap on his back sends sparks through his body which stopped him thinking and turned around in a swift. 

"I'm sorry to startle you"
A cute voice apologized, wide eyes, feeling concerned. 

The painter, which he usually admires from a far, is right there, in front of him. 

At that moment, Yin felt as if he was suddenly pulled into dreamland. Or was he in a dream all along? 

He was drowning into the beautiful brown orbs under the sun staring up at him, his glossy lips which sparkled attractively, and his fluffy hair which looked so soft, he couldn't help it but touch it. 

"Is this a dream?"
He said his thoughts out loud. 

"Eh? "  The painter confusedly tilted his head. 

Yin, realizing his actions, quickly took back his hand. 

"I'm sorry"

The painter just smiled

"Here, you dropped your wallet"

"Oh.. Thank you.. "

Yin lost all the words he wanted to say to the painter. But he finally got his chance and he's afraid he'll disappear again, so he wanted to grab this chance. 

"I- "

"Wh-"

They speak up at the same time. 

They paused for a second and then burst into laughter. 

"You first"

"You first"

They speak in unison which leads to another laughter again. 

"What are you doing here? "

The painter asked

"I'm on a little vacation..sightseeing and stuff"

"I see, did you enjoy it? "

"Yeah… " He said dreamily, staring at the beautiful person standing in front of him. 

The painter chuckled. 

"You're not with your camera? "

"I kept it inside my bag… wait, how did you know? "

"You think I didn't recognise you? I saw you everyday" 

"What are you talking ab-" 

Realisation hit Yin "oooohhh"

                                  ×   ×   ×

🌷🌷

This is a soft reminder that those crush you've had, whom you've watched secretly, whom you thought they didn't notice you, might actually notice you too. You never know.. 😌

××