21.2 Christmas Special🎄

☃️☃️

| War's home |

'Family friend? ' War asked

It was the next morning, after breakfast. War and his family were all present in their living room, engaging with different activities.

'Yeah, we were best friends in high school. We lose contact for a long time, but your dad and friend's husband met in their work, and that's how we're reunited'
His mom explained while opening the boxes for decorations. 

'Oohh, what kind of drama is this? '

War laughed

'I know right! And they have two handsome sons too! '  His mom said excitedly

'More than me? '

'Absolutely not prettier than you'

'Momm' War whined. 

When he was little, he wanted to be called handsome but everyone's been calling him pretty since forever. But he doesn't really mind after, as his mother explained to him that being called pretty is a good thing and that it doesn't differentiate any genders. After that, he learned to smile after being complimented as pretty. 

'Yeah yeah, my son is the most handsome'

She squished his cheeks earning another cute whine. 

'Ah by the way, son'

'Hnm? '

'My friend's sons really are handsome'

'Okay?'

'And they're really good kids, the older one has a Cake Shop, and the younger one is...a model? I think..And he's interested in art too'

'Oh I see, that's great'

'He's totally your type'

'Mom. What are you trying to say?'

'How about you get to know him? I'm 100% sure he's better than that good-for-nothing ex-boyfriend of yours'

'Mom'

'What? Please say yes, I want him to be my son in law' 

'Mom.. I have a boyfriend'

'What? Who? Why didn't you tell me? '

'I was about to tell you'

'Don't tell me it's that-'

'No. It's not him. I'm over him. I've already moved on'

'Okay, that's good. Then how about this boyfriend? Is he a good person?'

'Yes. The best. I should've really told you sooner, I'm sorry, mom'

'It's okay.. As long as you're happy. So what's his name? ' 

'His name is Yin, he's a photographer. He's very kind and handsome, he truly is the best, mom, you'll love him'

'Really? Then you'll have to introduce the good kid who won my little boy's heart to us properly. How about inviting him for dinner sometime? '

'Yes I'll do that, thanks mom, you're the best! '

Just then a car horn can be heard outside. 

It's the family friend

.. 

[ Yin's family in the car on their way to place where they're going to spend the holidays ]

'He's the cutest!!' 

Yin's mom said, grinning from ear to ear. 

'Who are we talking about again? '

Yin asked

'My future son in law' 

Yin's mom giggled

'What? Phi?' He looked at his brother

'Not your brother. You'

'Me? What do you mean? '

'You'll like him'

'Mom, are you trying to set me up on a blind date or something? '

'What… no… I mean..kind of, I guess?'

'And you're only saying it now? Was it because you're afraid I won't agree to go? ' Yin frowned

'You knew well'

'Mom! ' Yin whined

'What? I'm not forcing you. We just want to introduce you to each other. He's really adorable. His mother sent me his pictures, do you want to see? '

'No'

'But he's really cute'

'I bet my boyfriend is cuter'

'What?? You have a boyfriend?' 

The car stops. 

'We're here! ' Yin's brother announced, honking the car. 

                        ×      ×      ×      ×      ×     ×