6: noticed

🌸🌸

"Are you a professional photographer?"

"Yeah..I guess. Wait You noticed me? "

The painter chuckled at his surprised reaction, he walked towards the bench in front of a small shop and Yin walked after him. When they sat down, Yin looked at the painter, waiting for his answer. 

"I did. I did noticed you" He smiled "Well, kind of hard to miss when someone stares at you too hard, plus, no one usually comes there"

"I'm sorry" Yin blushed, feeling embarrassed he was noticed when he thought he was being low key. 

"For what? For invading my secret place or for staring at me? " He teased

"Both. I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable, it's just, you were so beautiful and I - " 

Yin stopped when he realised what he was talking about. 

The painter chuckled. 

"What about now? "

"Huh? "

"Am I still beautiful? " 

"Breathtakingly beautiful… "

Yin replied honestly. 

Taken aback by the answer, a hard blush came over the painter's face.

"I somehow got there when I was walking around taking pictures. There was no one around and I thought it was weird. But I saw you there, alone, painting. I couldn't help it but watch you"

War smiled. 

"I like quiet place, I can concentrate more, so I regularly go there"

"I- uhm I tried to talk to you, but that day you weren't there.. And neither the next following days" 

"Oh.. Yeah, well, I was going through something, so I had to take a break for a while"

"I see.. How are you now? "

"I'm doing great now. I'm getting better"

"I'm glad"

"Were you worried? " 

"Yes"

The painter, once again taken aback by his serious answer. 

                                 ×   ×   ×