Chapter 2

He took a deep breath and
entered the school, today was his last day, being a wizard he had to follow the rules of the Dark Lord, on the night of his 16th birthday he had to sign the book of the Dark Lord or simply to sketch .Doing this he gives his soul to the book and receives more power. But that means he'll have to move to wizards school to learn more. He walks over to his locker and pulls out his Physics books "TAEEEEEEEEE !!" two voices immediately called his nickname,that surprised Taeyong very much. "Lee Taeyong!" while Taeyong was recovering, his best friends came to kill him. "You little shit,why don't you reply to messages?" Taeyong looks at WinWin questioningly until he remembered that while practicing his magic he dropped his phone into an intradimensional portal " Oh about that ... I dropped my phone in an intra dimensional portal ... heh "he smiled."I swear to God- You know, sometimes I wonder how you can be so clumsy" WinWin rubs his temples as he speaks "Hey, what do you think I wonder every day too" they both looked at Taeyong with angry eyes and then Tae knew what it meant so he ran for his life. "Come on, it won't be long before we catch him."
After the "fight" the three had, they went to their first class today, Demonology .For those who do not know what it means, in short Demonology is the subject in which you learn about rituals, stories, demonic people. Possesion and Exorcism are some of the things you learn too,Taeyong likes that subject because being a wizard he has a close connection with the dark world. He is half human which makes him different, he doesn't have many wizarding or witch friends but he is a very nice boy, according to his friends. On this subject he has a teacher named Mrs. Chloe."Good morning, today we will talk a little about Lucifer and his first love, so after Lucifer was crowned king of Hell he decided to take a few days off from royal affairs. After many hours, Lucifer decided to go to Japan , that country was his favorite cuz he grew up there. At a festival he met Mina Sharon Myoi,an American-Japanese singer, he fell in love with that woman and they had a child together, Yuta Nakamoto.