Chapter 10

I write this at 3 in the morning because as I said in the last chapter, I had some surprises.... Finally, I hope you like the chapter, bunnies.

Lub u❤🥺

{———————————————————}

Taeyong noticed that Yuta was looking at him all the time and was starting to blush, for Jimin he wasn't too happy to see a beauty that stole his lover's eyes. "I ..... here's the schedule,Taeyong and Yuta will be your host until you get used to the Academy. Have a nice day!" Taeyong nodded and Yuta came to him to give him the schedule, by mistake their hands touch and Taeyong's heart starts to beat very fast, butterflies in his stomach starts to creat. He quickly takes his schedule and goes to the door to get out as soon as possible near Yuta. "Okay, Tae ... can I call you Tae?" asked Yuta with a smirk on his face ".... sure ...." Taeyong didn't even look at him because he was red from head to toeand that would be embarrassment.The whole school tour went well but Taeyong didn't even look at Yuta for a moment while he did the Academy tour. "Okay, we have to stop here but if you want to contact me again ............. look this is my phone number" Yuta wrote to Taeyong a note his phone number then wink at him and he went to the class, leaving Taeyong redder than a tomato. 'Aghhh ... I wonder if you know who I am ...' .He shook his head and entered the classroom, there were students on the benches, some laughing and playing, some kissing and some sitting and reading quietly. Suddenly someone hit Taeyong running towards him and colliding causing for the two to fall. "Owww ..." "Omg, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to. It's just Moork's fault." The boy had a thinner voice than the other men and was nice.Then after the purple-haired guy said the sentence, a nicer boy with black hair and yellow strands appeared. "I'm not the one who gets scared like a 5-year-old girl and bumping into people." the other boy gave him a death glare "Hi, sorry for this little nuisance. I'm Mark and he's Haechan, my boyfriend. He watched a horror movie last night and doesn't react very well to them. " "Hmmm ... it's nothing. My name is Taeyong and I'm kind of new to the Academy" Mark and Haechan were finally able to see his face and were shocked, in fact the whole class stopped doing things just to admire Taeyong's fetus. 

[———————————————————]

Chapter 10 is ready, that took me a while. Okay, I hope you have a nice day / night,Dalle signore e signori (Haha, I started learning Italian)