Chapter 15

Chapter 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

– Next day –

Yuta

Hey Yuta, I want to get to know each other better and I'm thinking if you want to meet at the Cafe ******? 

Sure,I want to meet too.vAt 2:00am?

Great,see u soon

(I'm sorry if I made a mistake with the time but for me time is different here🥺😅)

The three friends went shopping and had a little fun to cheer Taeyong up with the whole situation and Yuta. "AND SHE SAYS * BABY, WHY DON'T YOU CLEAN THESE BREAKS TOO ?? * WHAT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN'S BREAKS ??"

Taeil makes the two laugh while they are eating some kimchi, Tteokbokki and Samgyetang. "Haha, I missed going out with you two and this Tteokbokki is delicious ~". 

In a clothing store while Taeyong was choosing some outfits, WinWin was told to implement the plan. "Taeyong, Taeil and I want to invite you to a cafe that has opened and has great reviews, what do you say?"

Taeyong looks at WinWin with wide eyes and says, "Sure, today is our birthday, why not?" .

Taeyong looks at WinWin with Bubu eyes which melt WinWin and says, "Sure, today is our birthday, why not?" After they paid for the clothes or went straight to the Cafe that opened, it was a beautiful, warm one with a bit of black.

The first thought when you looked at this Cafe was autumn.

"Wow, it's much prettier than I thought." They walked into the Cafe and immediately found Yuta sitting at the bar looking at the phone. Taeil thought, 'Let the plan begin.'

"Tae, let's sit down at the bar." Taeil takes Tae and then puts him a few chairs away from Yuta and the two make an excuse and go to the bathroom.

While Taeyong first looks at the phone he notices that he had talked to Yuta but does not remember it so he goes through the conversation and reads the massages. "I want to meet you? ..... Cafe ******? ....... wait ...." At that moment Taeyong realized everything, going out into the city, coming This was a plan to hook him and Yuta.

🥔Potato group chat🥔

Bubu_Tae:
GUUYSS??? WHAT DID YOU DO????

Elastic_WinWin:
Sorry,but we thought that if we did that, we would help your relationship with him 🥺

Mood_Taeil:
Thank us!

Bubu_Tae:
THANK YOU??? YOU JUST PRANK ME TO MEET THE MOST SEXY, UNIQUE, HANDSOME, CUTE BOY IN WHICH I HAVE A CRUSH ON

Mood_Taeil:
yes, because you didn't do that

Suddenly Taeyong feels that someone will come (evolution) behind him so he turns very quickly and his face is incredibly close to a handsome face.And by surprise it was Yuta himself .

They almost kissed, the two male made eye contact and Taeyong blushed but Yuta smirked at the whole situation, you could read on his face that he liked it.

|———|———|———|———|———|———|

Okay, I'm tired, it's night for me, it's one in the morning, Good night! 😅😛💚

Lub u💚💚