Chapter 3

Then a light bulb came in Taeyong's mind, Yuta was his dead friend, maybe he was, but he wasn't a demon. Taeyong had a brilliant idea in his head to see if he was the real Yuta. "Mrs. Chloe, do you have a picture of Lucifer's boy?" Mrs. Chloe thought for a moment and then spoke "sure, just a little" then the lady left the class after a picture with Yuta "TaeTae, what do you have in your head?" Taeil spoke in confusion, "Do you guys know when I told you about my friend who died?" Then WinWin intervened. "Yes, what's wrong with him?" "His name was Yuta too and I thought maybe he was the same Yuta." "Hmm, maybe you're right, but did he tell you he was a demon?" Then Taeyong's face became sad and the smile turned into a cute pout. "No, but if he looks like Yuta. Then I had a Demon as a friend-"Ok so Taeyong, I found some pictures of him in an old book from when he was little and when he grew up, remember, this stuff exists"Taeyong's face caught the light and a big, beautiful smile appeared " Look "  Mrs. Chloe gave him the book to see and immediately after looking at the pictures he widened his eyes, his mouth wide open and he was speechless.
"Holy fuck, he looks so fiiine" Rose said, the most popular girl in school. "Ammm ... Mrs. Chloe, I don't know if you believe me when I tell you I met Yuta." at Taeyong's words everyone gasped "seriously? How so?" "Well, when I was little I was a small, introverted child-" "as if you're not even now" a voice came from behind which made Taeyong a little embarrassed "Quiet, Tae continue" "Like I said , I was an introverted child and I didn't talk to much but when a family moved near our house everything changed, a boy named Yuta Nakamoto 2 years older than me became my friend, he took care of me, he talked to me, he listened, we were playing with together, but one day he and his parents had a car accident and they all died, since then I have become an introvert again " everyone was speechless "Oh wow, what an emotional story, well, I heard they were here sometime .