Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Hey bunnies, SOMEONE FINALLY COMMENTED. I WANT TO CRY. YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET, I SWEAR❤❤❤🔥 LET'S START THIS CHAPTER. AND IN A FEW DAYS YOU WILL HAVE A SURPRISE

(🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰)

After everything that happened this morning, Taeyong was exhausted, plus he had a lot of homework to do, so he went to take a shower. He was quite surprised that he made friends so quickly, he remembers his first evef friend.The day after his father and mother died, he had to go to school because it was the ceremony but in a miserable state, broken heart, fever, chills, etc.

It was hot there and at one point he couldn't stand up, but then someone caught him (It was Yuta bitches 🤪). It was a boy with black hair and big, beautiful eyes. "Hey, are you okay? ".

'Yuta, please, I want you, I need you, I love you, I like you, I need your warm hugs and kisses, your touches, your bright eyes. I want us to sit on the couch wrapped in beds on a rainy day, to drink hot chocolate and watch TV while you caress my head and tell me how much you love me and kiss me sensually then ... '

Taeyong's hot thoughts were interrupted by one of his earthly friends who contacted him through the talisman he had given them. "Nice, I'm hard now." (FUCK, I HAVE TO WASH THE DISHES, FUCK IT)

She got out of the shower, changed into some jeans and an oversized pink shirt.He took his phone, wallet and left. "TAEEEEEEETAEEEEEEE" a deafening scream that only Taeyong's friends could make was heard after a double hug.

"Heey!" a big, bright smile lit up Taeyong's face as he hugged Taeil and WinWin back. "What are you doing? How is the Academy? Have you made friends? How are people there?" a thousand questions were thrown at Taeyong in no time. "Wow, wow. I'll tell you everything right away but leave it easy with the questions, I had a hard day"

(💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙)

I'm done with this chapter too.
If you have any other ideas to put in ff let me know in the comments 😄

Have a nice night / day ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖