Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Hello there, Prince" Yuta spoke, still with a smirk on his face. Taeyong began to panic and quickly walked away from Yuta's face, clearing his throat.

"Ahem .... sorry for ..... that ...." nervously dares to speak, avoiding Yuta's gaze. He approaches Taeyong, making him much more nervous than before.

' You don't improve the situation, Yuta ' , Taeyong says to himself, his thoughts mixed because of *Him*. Yuta took his chin between his fingers, making him look at him now, his eyes full of luts and full of desire burning in the depths of Yuta's heart, looking directly into Taeyong's big eyes.

For Taeyong, everything stopped, he let himself be dominated by his presence and movements, he was his slave. He could slap him and still not say anything or he would hate him, no, never.

"Look at me when I talk to you" in an intimidating tone he says to Taeyong, he doesn't like when someone doesn't look at him, especially when he has such gorgeous eyes and an enviable face.

"I-I und-derstand ." He looked at him for another 5 minutes to admire him in this position, so submissive. Suddenly he put that smile that melts every heart and say "Let's sit down, right?" Taeyong looked at him strangely but nodded and the two sat down at a table.

"So, what do you think of the Academy so far?" "Beautiful, I'm honestly surprised that I made friends so quickly. You ... know ... when I was younger I didn't have that many friends"

"You won't believe me when I tell you that I was the same. I was a introverted boy, I didn't talk to my parents too often."
"Wow, well then what happened?"
"It happened that someone dear to me helped me" "Could I know who that someone is too?"
"Sorry no"

Taeyong's face turned black. "Ah ... it's nothing." The whole date went well, they even went to a movie, but unfortunately nothing special happened. Now they are in front of the door of Taeyong's house "Well, this is the end, am, bye .I think" 

When Taeyong took the keys out of his pocket, a hand grabbed his arm and he reached Yuta's arms, VERY CLOSE to his face. Then boom, Yuta kissed Taeyong. Okay, but this isn't a kiss like all kisses, it's a French kiss (a few days ago I saw this TyPe of kiss so I decided to put it in my ff too, hehe:>)

===================================

THE END, MY BUNNYES! 💚😛
Okay, I'm kidding. It's not the end, but IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WE WILL HAVE SMUT (SCENES 18+).
I KNOW THAT IS WHY YOU CAME HERE:>

Lub u💚🤍

The English one