Chapter 17

Chapter 17
⚠️R-18+⚠️

Yuta breaks the kiss and says "I can't let a beauty like you escape me" that made Taeyong blush badly.

Kissing once more, Taeyong, wanting to deepen the kiss, wrapped his hands around his neck.

Yuta moves her hands sensually on Taeyong's fragile body and reaches the bottom, squeezing it hard, making Taeyong moan loudly in their kiss.

Suddenly Yuta lifted Taeyong and he instinctively wrapped his legs around his hips.

They go to the empty and dark house and Yuta goes straight to the floor by the fireplace (shit, it's romantic).

He lowered Taeyong slightly, their eyes met. Yuta's shone from the fireplace, you could see the lust, the desire.

Surely he had been waiting for this for a long time. in Taeyong's eyes it could be seen that he was still innocent, even if he knew what was going to happen he could not read Yuta's thoughts.

What was he planning to do to him? Will he slap him like in Fifthy shades of Gray?

His whole body was shaking but he wanted Yuta to dominate him, his only secret was that he was a masochist.

masochist
/ˈmasəkɪst/

noun: masochist; plural noun: masochists

▪︎ a person who derives sexual gratification from their own pain or humiliation.
▪︎(in general use) a person who enjoys an activity that appears to be painful or tedious.

"What are you thinking, beauty?" Yuta made him think with a question "A-amm ... nothing ..." Taeyong replied, facing the fireplace in embarrassment.

Yuta shaved slowly and took his jaw between his fingers then brought him very close to his face and said "

I told you before, I don't like it when people ignore me "in a deep voice Yuta maintains her dominance while Taeyong trembles and sweats, her heart beats 100 times faster and she has goosebumps.

"I'm sorry, Y-Yuta" Taeyong stammered a bit but managed to say his words. Yuta starts stroking him, starting with his neck up to his palm then telling him.

"From now on, you call me Senpai, okay?" Yuta told her looking into his eyes. Emina's dominance, desire, lust, Taeyong nodded then kissed her again.

-------------------------------------

Okay, it was hard for me because school started and I have to be careful . Looks like there will be more smut parts, haha.

Btw, while I'm writing this, I'm listening to some songs from Taemin, who knows him, knows what I'm talking about.

So I actually love ALL THE SONGS and how he he CAN leave us with such a different song (in a good way) before he left for the Army. 😀😀

Lub u🤍💚