Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The face of his friends changed in a second "What do you mean? DID SOMEONE HURT YOU?" Taeil began to rub his hands, ready to beat someone. "No, not just ..." Taeyong turned his back on them, trying to avoid their gaze.

Two hands turned him over, revealing small tears in Taeyong's eyes. "Tae, what happened?" WinWin put Taeyong in a loving embrace, and Taeil joined.

They decided to go home and talk in a more private place, "I saw him." Taeil and WinWin were confused "What do you mean, who?" Taeyong smiled "On Yuta" both WinWin and Taeil were shocked, now they remembered that Yuta had to be there too.

"OMG, THIS IS GREAT !!" "No, it's not," Taeyong said immediately after his friends finished the sentence (or synchronized). "What? Yes, it is! You just met your childhood friend-"

"HE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE ME, HE DIDN'T KNOW ME, HE THINKS I'M JUST A NEW STUDENT AND THAT'S IT!" Taeyong exploded into tears, WinWin and Taeil came and gave Taeyong a tight hug.

How many hours passed and Taeyong hugged sleeping on WinWin's belly. After everything that happened he was very tired, Taeil comes and sits on the edge of the couch next to WinWin and Taeyong

"I'm really sorry for him" WinWin turns his attention to Taeil "Me too, but what can we do" Taeil thinks for a minute ...

"Aah, I found out. You know when Taeyong said Yuta gave him his phone number. We'll write to Yuta to meet Taeyong" WinWin's face suddenly brightens but after a few seconds it gets dark back

"Well, even if he finds out about Taeyong and how we take Taeyong to a date, he'll definitely refuse." "Look, we're going to take Taeyonga to a shopping session."

Two evil smiles could be seen in the room, they were planning something and they wouldn't give up.

(🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍)

Hi bunnies, NEW COVER AND NEW TITLE, YEEY. Please with all my heart, vote what ship I will use in the next ff and maybe some ideas would not hurt.