Chapter 6

Taeyong woke up in a cave with sacred signs and a .... prophecy that is apparently about him "Is that me?" he asked but did not expect anyone to answer "Yes, bubu" the voice came from behind, it was a deep but reassuring one. Taeyong could recognize his voice from 1000 meters, it was the voice of his good dead friend Yuta. "Y -Yuta? " "Yes sweetie, it's me" Taeyong turned just to meet Yuta Nakamoto's big, intimidating eyes. He swallowed and began to analyze his face. His face was much more handsome in reality than in pictures, big eyes, intimidating but a little cute, the jaw is long and well made, the nose and mouth are just perfect (Ok, don't judge me I don't know how to describe faces🥲). Yuta smirked " like what you see?" Taeyong woke up from his fantasy and as soon as he realized he was staring too much at Yuta he started blushing  "a-ammm .... sorry, I didn't want to-" "shh, it's ok" he was surprised how dominant Yuta was at the moment, he never saw him so intimidating. "Yuta, why is a prophecy with me wearing a crown?" Yuta smiled and walked over to him,yuta kissed him .Almost that the kiss was real, very sweet and intense, with a lot of love and lust.Yuta broke the kiss and said "because you will be mine" Taeyong asked confused, "Wait, what do you mean?-"
The next morning Taeyong didn't asleep at all because of the dream he had last night, he went to the bathroom but when he looked in the mirror he changed,a lot.His hair was light purple (the 7th sense era), his eyes changed into some blue,he also has a younger face and now he has a nice little nose ,when he looked down he saw that he had a very thin waist.He ran to his family to show them how he had changed just to surprise them but not before to change into something beautiful and cute. "Family, I have a surprise for you!" shouted from the hallway "whatever is it come to eat!"