Chapter 4

TIME SKIP
Guys, do you want to go to the cinema to enjoy my last day at school?" WinWin and Taeil lifted Taeyong up and hugged him "YES" "Off, if you don't hold me so tight I could go with you, or do you prefer to go to the hospital?" then they let go "no, no, no" Taeyong chuckled "so I said".
After going to the movies, Taeyong went home to prepare for the christening , but not before giving his friends some talismans. "With these you can contact me if you have problems or if you want to talk to me, you tell me your name 3 times and I'll show up there, okay?" WinWin jumped into Taeyong's arms "super, but now go,you don't want to be late for your christening " Taeyong smiled cuz he is glad that his friends are so understanding "haha, well, bye and I love you" "we too darling" .Taeyong went to his house to get ready, he chose a pair of black jeans with a white shirt and to look even better, he dyed his hair pink, his favorite color. He went to the mirror once more "Agh, I look so ugly, with those big eyes and those soft lips, ew. Disgusting" Taeyong always doubted his beauty even though his friends said he was a human beauty, he thought the fact that people look at him is because he was ugly but the real reason was that he was a beauty, feminine but also masculine, with a well-made face, masculine but delicate jaw.

_______________________________

Hey guys,how are you?It's me, the real author of the story and Just_alexissss's best friend. I wanted to ask you ... do you like it,should I continue ? To be honest, the story is recent and I saw that many (not too) of you saw the story AnD please look at my best friend's story, I would appreciate it.♡♡♡