Chaptet 11

Hey bunnies, what are you doing? Excuse me for not adding more chapters but my best friend and I had an argument, she's upset that she doesn't have as many followers as me so please, give her at least one star and see how beautiful is her story. BYE,BYEEE❤❤

{ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ }

"Oh my goodness,your face is ........ unique, miraculous, beautiful, handsome, fragile, completely unseen "(etc. you know what I mean) Haechan said, 'this boy is very cute' Taeyong thought. "Wow, I've never seen anything like this in my entire life," Mark said to Taeyong.

Because of a habit, the two lovers thought that Taeyong looked prettier than before. "Aww, look Mark, when he's embarrassed he hides his face.

How cute" Haechan and Mark came and hug Taeyong. Then the bell rang for the class to begin. The three sat down with Taeyong sitting in the middle.   

They had the first class with Mr. Kim. "You'll like this class so much, Mr. Kim. is a very kind man, and smart," Mark said.

"Good morning class, I heard that today we have a new student. Please stand up and introduce to the class" Taeyong got up only to be greeted with a lot of gasping from the students.

"Hello, my name is Lee Taeyong. Please take care of me." Feeling embarrassed by the situation, Taeyong immediately puts himself in his place, hiding from everyone. 

"Amm ... ok, taeyong. My name is Mr. Kim Seokjin but you can call me Mr. Jin or Mr. Kim. Btw you have an incredibly beautiful face, but no more beautiful than mine * wink *. He made students laugh a little just to start the day more nicer.

The class is over, Taeyong has always liked all subjects (dap, even math 🥲) "Taeyong, let's show you the other friends of ours" Haechan shouted, waking Taeyong from his thoughts.

"Ow, sure, but please stop screaming like that," he said, rubbing his ears, "Ugh, sorry." After Haechan and Mark took Taeyong behind the Academy.

"Why are we going here?" Taeyong asked, "Because this is where we always meet." Mark answered the question with a chuckle at the beginning of the sentence.

{💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙}

Hi bunnies, today I have an appointment at the hospital to get the vaccine and see my newborn cousin. Yey😁

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for all the followers we were able to gather together, I'm glad someone appreciates my work😚

Lub u💙❤