Chapter 9

Hi my bunnies, today was not a "quiet" day for me. Strange things keep happening, the door opens without touching it, I was paralyzed in my sleep, there are some cockroaches coming out of the attic, I don't even know.Maybe it's time to stop watching creepy stuff on YouTube 🙂
I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you have any weird experiences that have happened to you, let me know in the comments, byeee ❤ (P.S.above are the images with the Academy ;)

[———————————————————]

"Wow, the Academy is so beautiful, you weren't kidding when you said it's beautiful, cousin" Taehyung chuckled "wait and see how it's inside" he became even more excited at his cousin's words. As they made their way to the entrance of the Academy, the students kept looking at Taeyong (when I put ' this means the character speaks in his mind and when I put " this it means he speaks normally) 'Maybe they don't like me' Taeyong's hopes dropped that he would make friends. They entered the school, it was super beautiful, on the outside it was old-fashioned but inside it was modernized. "This is incredible, I've never seen such a beautiful Academy" "I know,right. Now we must not go to Father Abbey (director)" Taeyong smiled and they go to Father Abbey's office. Before they enters the office,Taehyung stops his cousin and tells him "be careful, there are some important people" Taeyong nodded. They entered the office, it was red and black, everything looks very modern, with two entrances and windows instead of walls, it was quite bright. "Father Abbey, I came to show you the new student" Father Abbey stood up, he was a tall man (he looks a bit like Dracula) black hair and creepy red eyes (but the wizard was kind). There were also Yuta Nakamoto, his host, Park Jimin, the son of Father Abbey and Mina, the Queen."Right, come sweetheart to Father Abbey" Taeyong came in front, everyone (even the badigards) were amazed by his beauty, blue and innocent eyes, light purple hair, small and cute nose, mouth as well, body weak, everything they saw was beautiful. But one of all the wizards in the room was the most surprised, I think everyone knows who he was. He was amazed at what he could power do, he completely changed it. Yuta knew who Taeyong was, in fact he knew absolutely everything that had happened in his life, he was always monitoring him, protect him,etc.

[———————————————————]

Okay, I have to stop here because I've already written too much and it's not good, plus I have to leave you in suspense for the next chapter, hehe😌. I'm writing this chapter while I have 1% battery🥲, whatever, I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter and I hope you have a nice day , byeee bunnies. ❤