Chapter 5

"Ooohoooohooooh, you're here, that's good," Aunt Sara said " They will hurt me?" "no my dear, they'll just cut your palm " as soon as Taehyung hears this from Aunt Anna and he started to panic "W-what , I-I don't w-want you to do this a-anymore!" "hey, hey, hey, it won't hurt, and you'll see, after you sign the book everything will be fine, I promise" Taeyong's aunt's words calmed him a bit.
"Let the baptism begin, Taeyong come in front of the book "he did as he says and go in front of the book" Do you swear to serve Lucifer Morning Star always? " " Yes " " Do you swear not to say no to Lucifer Morning Star? " " yes " the father smiled " well then it's time to sign the book "Taeyong stood up and the father took his left hand and cut his palm with the Dagger of Hell, Taeyong  in pain. The blood begins to flow  "Now,darling, take the pen and sign to follow your ancestors" he takes the pen in his hand and begins to write his name. After the baptism he, his aunts and cousin had a dinner to celebrate  "Ahh darling, I'm glad you signed the book but now comes the hardest part of the process" Taeyong looked at his aunt with Bubu eyes "What do you mean, Aunt Anna?" she sigh "I'm talking about what the Dark Lord will want" Taeyong made a confused face "I don't understand" "After you sign the book he will have a prayer for you, you will have to serve him whatever it is" he widened his eyes and nodded, "What did he ask you guys to do?" "Well, darling, for me he asked me to press a button on a box that was apparently empty" "OoOoOh......., I understand" Taehyung got up from his seat  "Come on flower, it's time to go to bed" Taeyong smiled and took one last bite and run after his cousin.