𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔟 𝔯𝔞𝔱

╔ ———————————— ╗chapter  two╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗
chapter  two
╚ ———————————— ╝

Pain.

Her whole body ached. Her reddish, unkempt hair fell over her face as a man carried her back to her cell again.

Every day, without fail, she was subjected to the experiments of gustav rosvkonoff, who considered her his most precious weapon. From the first time that serum was injected into her veins, arabella already knew that what awaited her was not good, contrary to what the doctor kept telling her.

"Great things await you."

He used to tell her every time she yelled at him about how much she hated him for ruining her.

Several attempts were made until the powers began to manifest in the girl. The first time they did, when she was 14, after four years of trying gustav had finally succeeded.

Arabella remembered that day vividly. Her head was aching, and the voices in it refused to shut up. She felt anger mixed with helplessness, she felt as if she was falling into an endless black hole. It was then that she screamed.

She screamed as loud as she could, letting out everything she had bottled up, ravaging everything around her.

As she grew, so did her powers, making her the first successful test subject, and the most dangerous as well.

But that was not enough for the ambitious doctor, who strove to improve her condition more and more.

And Arabella could do nothing about it, all the tests, injections and serums left her weak in the end. So she could only imagine what her life would be like outside that cell, outside those old white walls.