𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫

╔ ———————————— ╗chapter  three ╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗
chapter three
╚ ———————————— ╝

Bruce Wayne placed a paper folder on the marble counter in front of which Dick Grayson sat.

He looked at Bruce doubtfully before he took the folder in his hands and began to look through it.

And how he wished he hadn't, for even he was terrified at what he read. How that girl was being used as an experiment, abused and manipulated to be used as a weapon.

Arabella Agafonov.

That was the redhead's name. Among her abilities were telekinesis, energy manipulation, telapathy, reality distortion, fragokinesis.

Dick wondered how the girl had survived, confused as to why Bruce han give him the folder, he let intrigue get the better of him and finally spoke.

"What's this?" He questioned placing the folder on the counter again.

"Your next mission." The man informed him.

Dick scoffed.

"I don't function under your orders anymore, you do know that right?" He asked with sarcasm.

"Oh I know." Bruce let out a chuckle as her sat down in front of his adoptive son, intertwining his fingers before talking. "But I also know you have a soft spot for haunted teenagers." He said making Dick laugh.

"You think I don't have enough with those three?" He said pointing at the three heads that were peaking through the training room wall, when they noticed they had been discovered they hid behind the wall completely.

Bruce sighed, getting more serious this time.

"This girl needs your help." He told him. "And it's a chance for your trainees to practice." He smiled proudly.

"I hate you." Dick sighed.

"Oh I'm sure you do."

The Grayson boy gave one last look at the girl's picture in the folder, making a promise to himself to help her.

—————————— • ——————————

The four heroes who lived in the tower were gathered in the computer room where Dick had a map of the facility in which Arabella was being held captive.

They had gone over the plan several times until they knew every step by heart. The Grayson boy wanted everything to go perfectly, they had to get into the building and get Arabella out, without suffering any mishaps on the way.