𝔰𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔟𝔞𝔱?

╔ ———————————— ╗chapter eleven╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗
chapter eleven
╚ ———————————— ╝

The raindrops were hitting against the window of the redhead's room, who was sitting in front of it, admiring the city from the confinement of her room.

All she ever longed for when she was captive was to live a normal life, but after the recent events, reality hit her like a bucket of cold water, waking her up from that false fantasy in which she lived, and she finally realized that maybe she would never get to live that normal life she was always daydreaming about.

She didn't want to victimize herself, nor did she want to be pitied, but what hurt her most was to see how the others who lived in the tower of the titans had to suffer because of her.

From sleepless nights to ending up thrown against a wall when she could not control her powers.

She had already considered more than once to leave the tower and free the others once and for all from the dead weight that she was.

But for some reason she never found the courage to leave, always chickening out at the last minute.

She noticed the tired expressions on their faces when she suffered from nightmares and they had to help her, not that it bothered them to help her but training after only a couple of hours of sleep was not exactly pleasurable.

Dick had asked Bruce for help, but the man was out of the country and wouldn't be back for a couple of days, days that turned into a week and a half, in which Arabella tried to deal with her problems on her own.

Finally Bruce called to report that he was back in Gotham, and Dick was quick to inform her that they were going to visit for a couple of days so that she could leave the stress of living in the tower and find some kind of peace to help her control her powers.

She was not stupid, she knew that the real purpose of the trip was to test the technology that Bruce possessed in order to find out what was the cause of the lack of control of her powers, well she had not come to that conclusion alone, her abilities allowed her to intrude into the thoughts of others, that's how she found out the reason for the trip.

"You ready to leave?" Dick's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Yeah." She said, not bothering to look at him, she just stood up and grabbed the bag that Rachel had lend her, that was now full of her clothes.

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned. Her typical energetic and sweet behavior shined in absence, he had noticed it before but decided not to mention anything, now he was just more worried than before.