𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔯?

╔ ———————————— ╗chapter six╚ ———————————— ╝

╔ ———————————— ╗
chapter six
╚ ———————————— ╝

When Arabella and Dawn returned to the tower they were greeted by expressions of concern.

They were all gathered in the computer room, analysing images of what looked like a crime scene.

The red-haired girl's stomach churned when she saw the image of a man lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

"What happened to him?" Dawn dared to ask.

"Murder, three stab wound in the stomach, forensics said he was killed around three in the morning." Arabella scrunched her nose in disgust. "But here's where it gets funny, he's the second one this month."

"Elaborate." The blonde woman said.

"Another man was found dead last week, pretty similar case, three stab wound on the stomach, and he was also on our data base of criminals." Dick explained.

"You mean someone else is doing your work only more aggressively?" Hank questioned, but before Dick could answer Arabella talked.

"When was the first man killed?" She asked.

"Wednesday, but they only sent the files today."

"Did the killer leave any evidence behind? Witnesses? Any weapon?" She asked again.

"No, nothing." Dick noticed the look on the girl's faced. "Everything alright?"

"He or she is killing in intervals of three. The killer is a perfectionist, probably has OCD, he didn't make any mistakes, and he wasn't violent with his victim, it wasn't personal and you can tell that by just looking at his wounds, they are inflicted almost in a perfect line." She explained and everyone just looked at her in amazement.

"What?" Jason said.

"First victim, three stab wounds, killed on a wednesday, at the third avenue of the same neighborhood the second victim was killed. Second one, three stab wounds, killed at three in the morning, on a wednesday too." She spoke as if it was obvious. "Those are two murders, and if I'm right, that means a third one is going to happen.

"How do you-" Gar began to ask but was interrupted.

"Were there any other signs of aggression?" Arabella questioned as she looked closely to the pictures.

"No, actually forensic results showed that both men were drugged." Hank said pointing at the paper from the file he held in his hand.

"Then the killer is not that strong, if he had to drug the victims so they didn't fight back then that means whoever killed them didn't have the strength to fight them." She concluded.

"Okay what the fuck now." Jason had a confused look on his face as did everyone else.

"How did you... well uh came up with that." Hank wondered.